Paul Pogba (139 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I noticed a random Momo Sissoko the other day where he mentioned that Pogba wants to come back to Juve ahead of going to Real Madrid. He also said that Sadio Mane will join Madrid this summer (or winter, whatever may be).

Could be the ramblings of a madman, but I imagine the football landscape will change this year.
Where does one put Mane with Hazard already being there? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bacary Sagna: "I see more Paul returning to Juventus because Ronaldo is there and because Juventus is the club that made him shine. He loves the club, he already knows it.” [Goal]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I noticed a random Momo Sissoko the other day where he mentioned that Pogba wants to come back to Juve ahead of going to Real Madrid. He also said that Sadio Mane will join Madrid this summer (or winter, whatever may be).

Could be the ramblings of a madman, but I imagine the football landscape will change this year.
how often are you seeing these Momo Sissokos? Do other people see them too?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would love to see pogba at inter
Y Bro? Y u do dis? :sigh:

Inter have a decent midfield (all things considered), but the tandem of Conte + Pogba would be insane.

I'd hate to see him @ Inter given our dearth of talent in midfield. The only midfielder I actually like who's currently on our roster is Bentancur. The others are either too old, were never good enough, or too inconsistent.

If Pogba goes to Inter (highly unlikely), who do you want us to bring in?

Stay safe Bro :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Y Bro? Y u do dis? :sigh:

Inter have a decent midfield (all things considered), but the tandem of Conte + Pogba would be insane.

I'd hate to see him @ Inter given our dearth of talent in midfield. The only midfielder I actually like who's currently on our roster is Bentancur. The others are either too old, were never good enough, or too inconsistent.

If Pogba goes to Inter (highly unlikely), who do you want us to bring in?

Stay safe Bro :D
I don't rate pogba as a teammate or a winner, id love to get Kante and tonali.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pogba is out of the price and wages range anyway. The guy will either go to RM or stay at MU.

At Juve I'd expect Aouar and Tonali tbh. The first one will surely cost a lot but we perhaps could throw in Matuidi to knock off a couple of millions. Tonali will surely be cash plus kids as well. Castrovilli seems impossible to me but I'd welcome him with open arms. Another name for the DM place would be Locatelli who has grown immensely at Sassuolo, he's very Bentancur-like player (a bit less dynamic but stronger).

Pjanic and Khedira to walk away for sure. We'll see what happens with Rabiot and Ramsey but I don't expect them to have any market after such a season with the wages they get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)