Paul Pogba (58 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you have a vespa? :howler:

sometimes i forget the things heterosexual men with some degree of self respect are comfortable doing in other countries
i bet he takes lady boys for joyrides and makes them sit in the back so he can enjoy their tiny cocks rubbing against him as he purposely rides down cobblestone streets

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i bet he takes lady boys for joyrides and makes them sit in the back so he can enjoy their tiny cocks rubbing against him as he purposely rides down cobblestone streets
We don't have cobblestone streets here you muppet. Seeing as roads aren't even paved properly, we don't need dem cobblestones :p

Also, not all Ladyboys have tiny cocks :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

you have a vespa? :howler:

sometimes i forget the things heterosexual men with some degree of self respect are comfortable doing in other countries
Actually, I don't :D

I should've just said a Vespa :p

You should visit Kyle. Thailand is welcoming to Jews - actually, as long as you bring zee money, they're happy :klin:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I read it through my own country site but it said "according to sources in Italy" Pogba said to his teammates that he will go back to a place he is loved and appreciated (which leaves no place for wondering..)

I think that Pogba to Juve is more than just a possibility at this point (would also explain why we skipped on Eriksen)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)