Paul Pogba (99 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A lot of people say we shouldnt go after Pogba period and that hes over rated. What if we end up spending 175 mil on the pair and get 70 for Pjanic? Still worth it
Tonali and Pogba will be 20 and 27 respectively if/when we sign them. Pjanic is turning 30, and this might be our best/last chance to get some money for him. If Costa doesn't regain form/re-injures himself, I'd say sell him too if Plusvalenza is required. Get rid of Blaised and Confused, Kebab Senior and Burntudeski to free up wages and add a little bit of Plusvalenza too.

To answer your question, yes, it's definitely worth it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Tonali and Pogba will be 20 and 27 respectively if/when we sign them. Pjanic is turning 30, and this might be our best/last chance to get some money for him. If Costa doesn't regain form/re-injures himself, I'd say sell him too if Plusvalenza is required. Get rid of Blaised and Confused, Kebab Senior and Burntudeski to free up wages and add a little bit of Plusvalenza too.

I'd even throw in Ramsey just to make more room for the purchase of Pogba.

Even if so, it's difficult to believe in Pogba at this point. Offloading high earners, that would be a good starting point though.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
We couldn't sell Pjanic at his peak, can we sell him at the end of the season ...

but I hope Milan or Fiorentina or even Inter can go after him ...

the big guns will never look after him ...

or trade him with Zanilio back to Roma ...

I can't see any suiters ....but this summer will have a lot of fireworks show in the midfield transfers to entertain us, let's wait and see

Apr 19, 2007

Sell 4 midfielders? We sold Can already so that good. One of Matuidi and Berna need to stay. Costa could be sold although I wish he would come good again bc hes so fun to watch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No to selling Pjanic unless we can really cash in. Just imagine if we sold Pjanic and Pogba has another season like this year, being out for months.

Bentancur - Tonali - Rabiot

That midfield could be great in a few years, but not next year...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No to selling Pjanic unless we can really cash in. Just imagine if we sold Pjanic and Pogba has another season like this year, being out for months.

Bentancur - Tonali - Rabiot

That midfield could be great in a few years, but not next year...
We can't wait a few years. We have Ronaldo now Andy. This version of Pjanic is ass, so we need to do something about that. I think a reinvigorated Pogba in a new winning environment, surrounded by professionals and the apex predator in CR7, not to mention having his crush Dybala here, all points to a win-win. Too many positive factors for Pogba Redux to fail.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell 4 midfielders? We sold Can already so that good. One of Matuidi and Berna need to stay. Costa could be sold although I wish he would come good again bc hes so fun to watch.
I'd begrudgingly keep Burnturdeski if it's a case of Berta vs Blaised and Confused.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We can't wait a few years. We have Ronaldo now Andy. This version of Pjanic is ass, so we need to do something about that. I think a reinvigorated Pogba in a new winning environment, surrounded by professionals and the apex predator in CR7, not to mention having his crush Dybala here, all points to a win-win. Too many positive factors for Pogba Redux to fail.
While this sounds super cool on paper, i still remember how of a primadonna pogba was in his final season here, screaming to his teammates everytime HE lost the ball, and whinning at eevry opportunity. One of tbe biggest crybaby i have seen in this juve, if not the biggest.

Im not sure about him, now that he has been underwhelming for 4 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)