Paul Pogba (55 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola: 'Pogba committed to United'

By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola has assured that Paul Pogba is committed to the Manchester United project, seemingly ending hopes of a return to Juventus.

Raiola claimed over the summer that Pogba wanted to leave United but, with the midfielder fit again and back playing for the Red Devils, the agent has now changed tact.

“Paul has always respected Manchester United, as long as Manchester United has respected Paul,” he told Sky Sports.

“The only one that talks for Manchester United and Paul is Ole. I go by what he says; he will not move. That's OK and we are good with them.

“Paul is struggling a little bit with his injury and that's our main interest now. There's one objective that Paul has and that is to perform as well as possible with Manchester United.

“He's a top pro and I think that his heart is in the right place with Manchester United.”

However, the representative made it clear the Frenchman was happy to stay on at least one condition.

“Yes I can [see Pogba staying], but in a club that I hope fights for the League and hopefully the Champions League.

“Is that strange? Am I the only one that's worried? Is the owner not worried? I think that everybody that is in love with Manchester United is worried about that.

“As long as Paul is in Manchester United, he wants to win trophies with Manchester United. That's the kind of player he is and he will not act differently.

“Like Ole's saying, it's a work in progress now this club. He's says he's working on a team for next year.

“Let's hope that it goes well for him because the world needs Manchester United on the top.

“Clearly they are not where they think they should be.”

Raiola revealed he had not spoken to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but added the Frenchman had great respect for his coach.

“If Ole has ideas about my player and he wants to talk to me about it, he knows my number.

“Until that moment I talk with Ed Woodward because that's the person that I talk to in the club.

“I only know that Paul respects him and loves him for what he has done in the past with him as one of the players.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Raiola: 'Pogba committed to United'

By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

Mino Raiola has assured that Paul Pogba is committed to the Manchester United project, seemingly ending hopes of a return to Juventus.

Raiola claimed over the summer that Pogba wanted to leave United but, with the midfielder fit again and back playing for the Red Devils, the agent has now changed tact.

“Paul has always respected Manchester United, as long as Manchester United has respected Paul,” he told Sky Sports.

“The only one that talks for Manchester United and Paul is Ole. I go by what he says; he will not move. That's OK and we are good with them.

“Paul is struggling a little bit with his injury and that's our main interest now. There's one objective that Paul has and that is to perform as well as possible with Manchester United.

“He's a top pro and I think that his heart is in the right place with Manchester United.”

However, the representative made it clear the Frenchman was happy to stay on at least one condition.

“Yes I can [see Pogba staying], but in a club that I hope fights for the League and hopefully the Champions League.

“Is that strange? Am I the only one that's worried? Is the owner not worried? I think that everybody that is in love with Manchester United is worried about that.

“As long as Paul is in Manchester United, he wants to win trophies with Manchester United. That's the kind of player he is and he will not act differently.

“Like Ole's saying, it's a work in progress now this club. He's says he's working on a team for next year.

“Let's hope that it goes well for him because the world needs Manchester United on the top.

“Clearly they are not where they think they should be.”

Raiola revealed he had not spoken to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but added the Frenchman had great respect for his coach.

“If Ole has ideas about my player and he wants to talk to me about it, he knows my number.

“Until that moment I talk with Ed Woodward because that's the person that I talk to in the club.

“I only know that Paul respects him and loves him for what he has done in the past with him as one of the players.”
this means we still have a chance :cry:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have no idea what United are thinking. Raiola and Pogba publicly said that he doesn't want to keep playing for United last summer. They forced him to stay and now they are unhappy that his agent is telling the truth? Yes, its annoying when Marotta/Paratici say that they won't keep a player here against their will but there is literally no point in keeping players who are not motivated to be there.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
he is coming her :nico::nico::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Raiola: 'United ruined Pogba!'

raiola-1907-epa.jpg

Mino Raiola hit out at Manchester United for “ruining” Paul Pogba, said Zlatan Ibrahimovic was “like Queen” and that Everton are “chuffed” with Moise Kean.
The transfer window has yet to reopen for the winter, yet Raiola has already been busy, negotiating Ibrahimovic’s return to Milan from LA Galaxy.
“Zlatan is back to have fun and entertain the world,” he told La Repubblica.
“I couldn’t allow his last stage to be in Los Angeles. These six months will be like the last tour of Queen, a long tribute: it had to be done at San Siro.
“Who convinced who? We argued over every transfer. If I was ignorant, I would think it was always me who decided his teams.
“Instead at 52, I understand that he decides and then he makes me feel as if I made the decision.”
Another of the agent’s clients Erling Haaland has also been on the move, joining Borussia Dortmund after he had been linked with Juventus.
“No [he didn’t join Juve] because he’s not a defender and because he’s not De Ligt, who has been Netherlands captain for two years.
“Italians don’t know how to exploit their own talent, let alone others’. I happen to meet Italian scouts who cry miracle if they see a strong teenager.
“Then I say to them: ‘What are you going to do if you don’t let him play?’”
Kean is still adapting to life in the Premier League with Everton, but Raiola is confident the Italy starlet will eventually flourish under Carlo Ancelotti.
“I’m very sad too. I wouldn’t have taken him to the Premier League if he didn’t speak perfect English because it’s very rare for a young Italian lad to adapt abroad: let’s ask ourselves why Spain and France continue to export players and we don’t.
“Yet if I left him at Juventus, they would have made him play in Serie C. Everton aren’t happy with him, rather they’re chuffed.
“They know that it’s only a matter of time with him because in the Premier League, the technical and physical values are higher and Serie A doesn’t prepare you enough.
“In this sense, Kean is like Balotelli, such a precocious talent who has skipped stages of his development but must recover because there are gaps.
“I have a stack of requests for him on my desk, but Everton have no intention of selling him or letting him leave [on loan].”
Finally, the representative slammed United for their handling of Pogba, in stark contrast to another interview he gave Sky Sports UK.
“I wouldn’t bring anyone there now. They’d also ruin Maradona, Pele and Maldini. Paul needs a team and club like the Juventus team he played in.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola: 'United ruined Pogba!'

By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola hit out at Manchester United for “ruining” Paul Pogba, said Zlatan Ibrahimovic was “like Queen” and that Everton are “chuffed” with Moise Kean.
The transfer window has yet to reopen for the winter, yet Raiola has already been busy, negotiating Ibrahimovic’s return to Milan from LA Galaxy.
“Zlatan is back to have fun and entertain the world,” he told La Repubblica.
“I couldn’t allow his last stage to be in Los Angeles. These six months will be like the last tour of Queen, a long tribute: it had to be done at San Siro.
“Who convinced who? We argued over every transfer. If I was ignorant, I would think it was always me who decided his teams.
“Instead at 52, I understand that he decides and then he makes me feel as if I made the decision.”
Another of the agent’s clients Erling Haaland has also been on the move, joining Borussia Dortmund after he had been linked with Juventus.
“No [he didn’t join Juve] because he’s not a defender and because he’s not De Ligt, who has been Netherlands captain for two years.
“Italians don’t know how to exploit their own talent, let alone others’. I happen to meet Italian scouts who cry miracle if they see a strong teenager.
“Then I say to them: ‘What are you going to do if you don’t let him play?’”

Kean is still adapting to life in the Premier League with Everton, but Raiola is confident the Italy starlet will eventually flourish under Carlo Ancelotti.
“I’m very sad too. I wouldn’t have taken him to the Premier League if he didn’t speak perfect English because it’s very rare for a young Italian lad to adapt abroad: let’s ask ourselves why Spain and France continue to export players and we don’t.
“Yet if I left him at Juventus, they would have made him play in Serie C. Everton aren’t happy with him, rather they’re chuffed.
“They know that it’s only a matter of time with him because in the Premier League, the technical and physical values are higher and Serie A doesn’t prepare you enough.
“In this sense, Kean is like Balotelli, such a precocious talent who has skipped stages of his development but must recover because there are gaps.
“I have a stack of requests for him on my desk, but Everton have no intention of selling him or letting him leave [on loan].”
Finally, the representative slammed United for their handling of Pogba, in stark contrast to another interview he gave Sky Sports UK.
“I wouldn’t bring anyone there now. They’d also ruin Maradona, Pele and Maldini. Paul needs a team and club like the Juventus team he played in (
:shocked: ).

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
What’s going on with Pogba is definitely not normal. A transfer makes a ton of sense. And Can despite his struggles here is epl proven and only 25. A swap would make sense if United is looking to sell. Obviously would require significant cash from our end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)