Paul Pogba (33 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I wouldn’t judge any of these performances, Man United is the biggest joke of a club in football these days.
What does united being a poor team got to do with pogba being not able to do the simple basics of midfield and not trying to do silly tricks in hes own and losing the ball? Hes been like this hes whole time since he left here and hasnt learned anything since he was a kid about how to keep the game simple or do basics of midfield.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What does united being a poor team got to do with pogba being not able to do the simple basics of midfield and not trying to do silly tricks in hes own and losing the ball? Hes been like this hes whole time since he left here and hasnt learned anything since he was a kid about how to keep the game simple or do basics of midfield.
He said Juve was a holiday, but the fact is that he is treating MU like a holiday.

He simply does not give a fuck anymore, IDK what they were thinking abouy keeping him when he publicly stated that he wants out.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Man U pay him millions and he does not care? Ouch, poor soul, what a hard life. He will never live up to his price tag.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Indeed. Money is why he moved there in the first place. Hes earned enough now I guess so should retire then. His last good game in club football was more than 3 years ago.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not sure what's dumber: Pogba's play in front of the defence or Man U playing him in front of the defence to begin with.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Not sure what's dumber: Pogba's play in front of the defence or Man U playing him in front of the defence to begin with.
He has played all over the park in every area and the results are the same inconsistent shite with one good game out of 7 and thinks that making one or two nice passes in a match is all a midfielders role is. I dont think ive seen another player in my life time get as many excuses as pogba as why he cant peform simple tasks.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Indeed. Money is why he moved there in the first place. Hes earned enough now I guess so should retire then. His last good game in club football was more than 3 years ago.
He was amazing when Ole was caretaker.

Fresh air, new coach and new, ideal role.

Pogba's performances now hardly surprising, newsworthy or blameworthy... What surprises me is Ole playing him deep again. Even planned mercato/season that way after witnessing last season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Money was not why he moved there, we can offer some of the highest salaries in football. We basically wanted to cash in and he wanted some of that Premier League clout.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Money was not why he moved there, we can offer some of the highest salaries in football. We basically wanted to cash in and he wanted some of that Premier League clout.
We sold Pogba because Pogba wanted to leave, not the other way around. And when you leave genuine CL contender for EL team your motives are hardly tied to sporting objectives.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We sold Pogba because Pogba wanted to leave, not the other way around. And when you leave genuine CL contender for EL team your motives are hardly tied to sporting objectives.
I dont know if Pogba left only for money but he certainly knew he is not leaving for a better team.. Maybe he was thinking that Man Utd has more money to eventually make it count.
Maybe he was thinking about his chapter there where he didnt really make an impact..
One thing we can be sure of is that we didnt sell Pogba because we wanted to..

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Only Max replacing Ole can save him now.

No matter what I still like him and wish him all the best. Good kid who made incredibly stupid decisions.
go compare player by player withallegri team and man utd .
Pogba was clearly playing better in the CAM role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)