Paul Pogba (61 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Well its tough to say what is our weakest part of the team but I believe midfield is the key to everything so obviously I would prefer a great midfielder...
As for our weakest link - I think its quite obvious as if you remove the Cancelo-Danilo thing as we all know its done and we arent going to do anything about it - The weakest link on our team is the RW position which will be occupied by Bernardeschi.
I hope D.Costa finally shows he is business for all season long and not just part of it
I hope Dybala shows what he can do with attacking mentality
I just dont believe in Bernardeschi anymore as I dont think he will become much better than he currently is...

Too bad we were rejected for Salah - He would have been the perfect guy for the RW position
We pursued Salah?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He tended to perform well when played as mezzala or AM, not when as CM in a 4231. Mostly not his fault. And hard for a player of his ability to stay motivated at a failing club that's been refusing to let him go.

He needs to play in his ideal role to perform or at least play in a good setup. Not someone who can improvise or lead the midfield in a tactical sense.

Extreme negativity turned Mou into a geriatric a long time ago, but it's amazing that Ole is now playing him as CM in 4231 after seeing how devastating he can be in an advanced role last season.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Pogba is the ultimate utility player but i would like someone of stronger character in the center
Definitely no example of him as a utility for Juve. Think he was tried in the hole once which he did okay at. He's struggled in every other position than left mezzala in almost every team he's played. Have United even dislodged him from a two-man midfield yet? Can't honestly speak for France. Can't recall his position for them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we sell Dybala and Pjanic and bring in Eriksen + Pogba, I'm all for it. We'd definitely be upgrading, but knowing our management and their obsession with plusvalenza and trimming the squad, I doubt this is going to happen.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Another embarassing half by him today kicking balls out of play and losing ball trying to do stupid skills in hes half own same as chelsea when he lost the ball 25 times and palace were he lost he ball and they scored to win the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)