Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Man Utd offered Pogba for Ronaldo, how many people would be willing to do so?
Despite the fact Ronaldo will be gone in 2-3 seasons - We would gain more from Ronaldo than we would from Pogba
Ronaldo makes players want to join us - He is the perfect player to make others want to join us.
Marketing level - See Instagram (I think he is no`1 in being followed there)
We are not Real and Barcelona - Our brand still needs to be vastly expanded
In terms of play - There is no point to even talk about Ronaldo being in the talk of all time greats while Pogba isnt (even if he is great)...

This is why I`d say no to such a deal..

Oct 23, 2011
What happened? If we snatch him before the end of the mercato, despite all the rumors and issues we've had over the last few months, we would have strengthened our team substantially. Can you imagine this midfield and attack?

Pogba - Pjanic - Rabiot

Costa - Dybala - Ronaldo

Purest football there is. Take that and bring the old Sandro back, with a defensive block of Chiellini and De Ligt. Hell, I'd even take fucking MDS as a RB if this were to happen.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Seems to me like it is his money grabbing agent who will decide where he goes, not where pogba can improve his playing experience,but where can his agent can make the most money off him!!, that is why this transfer is taking so long to happen, I wish some one would sign him, then I wouldn't have to read about him every day.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Seems to me like it is his money grabbing agent who will decide where he goes, not where pogba can improve his playing experience,but where can his agent can make the most money off him!!, that is why this transfer is taking so long to happen, I wish some one would sign him, then I wouldn't have to read about him every day.
The only thing I know is that our midfield could be twice as good
If I need to give ratings
GK is 8
Defence is 9.5 despite selling Cancelo
Midfield is 7 (depends if Rabiot continues his pre season form and if Ramsey starts playing otherwise it dropps)
Attack is 8
Obviously both our mid and attack needs improvement but Im actually more worried about midfield as I can see us signing some nice options for the attacking positions in the future but the only star midfielder who might come here is Pogba..
Eriksen is Real`s while other top midfielders wont be sold but Pogba who might go to Real as well..

I guess we can go for Kante but he isnt really the attacking minded CM we need...

Edit: I just remembered there is one midfielder who can at least partially be what we need.. but he needs to grow some balls first instead of just signing extensions with a club that always fights to be in the Europa league.. ->SMS

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The only thing I know is that our midfield could be twice as good
If I need to give ratings
GK is 8
Defence is 9.5 despite selling Cancelo
Midfield is 7 (depends if Rabiot continues his pre season form and if Ramsey starts playing otherwise it dropps)
Attack is 8
Obviously both our mid and attack needs improvement but Im actually more worried about midfield as I can see us signing some nice options for the attacking positions in the future but the only star midfielder who might come here is Pogba..
Eriksen is Real`s while other top midfielders wont be sold but Pogba who might go to Real as well..

I guess we can go for Kante but he isnt really the attacking minded CM we need...
first we should get rid of khedira and matuidi.
pjanic,rabiot,ramsey,matuidi and khedira.we don't have any room for another MF. pogba is an expensive medicore player. not intrested on such player who runs after money. Overhyped money hunger arrogant player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)