Paul Pogba (25 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fuck this football whore. Some of you have very short memory and do not remember how he left us.
He is equal to your ex who jumped to another guy thinking he is better prospect than you. After two awful years with him as he is having a rough time she wants to come back to you. But you are thriving and fucking a supermodel and she happens to be also a neurosurgeon who helps poor children in need and is an avid Greenpeace activist. Will you take back the whore?

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Meh, we dont have standards anymore

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fuck this football whore. Some of you have very short memory and do not remember how he left us.
He is equal to your ex who jumped to another guy thinking he is better prospect than you. After two awful years with him as he is having a rough time she wants to come back to you. But you are thriving and fucking a supermodel and she happens to be also a neurosurgeon who helps poor children in need and is an avid Greenpeace activist. Will you take back the whore?

Id agree with you. But we (Juve) dont have supermodel, nerosurgeon, etc... Our midfield is more like fat and lazy chick that no one wants. She wont even get down on her knees properly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If the going logic is NOT to buy players that have been poor for their respective clubs, do we then spend 100m to bring this guy back?

He won't have Vidal & Pirlo anymore to support him, not even close. Is he the same player without two WC players next to him? He couldn't lead MU to glory. Is he going to pick up the midfield this year when Ramsey is injured and Pjanic is having an off day?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If the going logic is NOT to buy players that have been poor for their respective clubs, do we then spend 100m to bring this guy back?

He won't have Vidal & Pirlo anymore to support him, not even close. Is he the same player without two WC players next to him? He couldn't lead MU to glory. Is he going to pick up the midfield this year when Ramsey is injured and Pjanic is having an off day?
I hoped this story was finished and Im no fan of his return. Indifferent at best. But for the sake of the argument who is expected to pick up our midfield atm?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hoped this story was finished and Im no fan of his return. Indifferent at best. But for the sake of the argument who is expected to pick up our midfield atm?
Not sure we have a guaranteed rock in midfield to be the one to drag us to victory. All good on their own days, but not to be a midfield general.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Who is our neurosurgeon in this story?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not sure we have a guaranteed rock in midfield to be the one to drag us to victory. All good on their own days, but not to be a midfield general.
Yeah, midfield still remains the weakest part of our team. We have improved upon last year, but not enough. Id have prefered someone else than Pogba, but he would still be by far our best midfielder. Id be fine with this either way but we need player similar to him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, midfield still remains the weakest part of our team. We have improved upon last year, but not enough. Id have prefered someone else than Pogba, but he would still be by far our best midfielder. Id be fine with this either way but we need player similar to him.
Well its tough to say what is our weakest part of the team but I believe midfield is the key to everything so obviously I would prefer a great midfielder...
As for our weakest link - I think its quite obvious as if you remove the Cancelo-Danilo thing as we all know its done and we arent going to do anything about it - The weakest link on our team is the RW position which will be occupied by Bernardeschi.
I hope D.Costa finally shows he is business for all season long and not just part of it
I hope Dybala shows what he can do with attacking mentality
I just dont believe in Bernardeschi anymore as I dont think he will become much better than he currently is...

Too bad we were rejected for Salah - He would have been the perfect guy for the RW position

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Manchester United have reportedly rejected a £27.4million plus James Rodriguez bid for Paul Pogba from Real Madrid.

30m + James :rofl::lol:
I think we should offer Mandzukic for James just to mock their bid..

- - - Updated - - -

If Man Utd offered Pogba for Ronaldo, how many people would be willing to do so?
Tough one but no!
Present - Definitely no!
Future - in 3 years Pogba will be worth more while Ronaldo will be close to retirement so it will be worth it in that aspect
Appeal - We all know the Ronaldo effect is much stronger than Pogba`s..
I`ll do it only if it means we invest the money we saved by swaping them instead of just buying him for Neymar or Messi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)