Paul Pogba (50 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Was this in a verbal interview or was it in print? That would be huge.
The 51-year-old(Raiola) was then asked for updates on Pogba, Kean and free agent Mario Balotelli.
“There’s nothing, no-one’s ever written to me. I live my life one day at a time. The same applies to Balotelli. I’m here today, I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow.
“Kean is at the same level as De Ligt, he’s a great champion. We’ll see what happens.”

From football-italia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not even close. We didn't buy anyone significant....with this year's money ;)

We're paying for De Ligt in five freaking years. We definitely can buy more.
How is that true when ALLL our last deals are structured the same way? Technically, aren't we paying off transfers from 2,3,4 years ago? Sooner or later the chickens come home to roost, no?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The 51-year-old(Raiola) was then asked for updates on Pogba, Kean and free agent Mario Balotelli.
“There’s nothing, no-one’s ever written to me. I live my life one day at a time. The same applies to Balotelli. I’m here today, I don’t know where I’ll be tomorrow.
“Kean is at the same level as De Ligt, he’s a great champion. We’ll see what happens.”

From football-italia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We all know what does that mean when Sir Raiola speaks...

Sir till he makes us to sell Kean then it would be fat bastard again

Mar 3, 2014
How is that true when ALLL our last deals are structured the same way? Technically, aren't we paying off transfers from 2,3,4 years ago? Sooner or later the chickens come home to roost, no?
We’ve never had a deal structured that long. We’ve had a couple of 3 and 4 year ones but they were smaller in size. Most of our big ones have been two years or less. Higuaín and Pjanic involved significant payments right after, while Ronaldo was over two. Cancelo was 3. But 5? That is insane.

It only becomes a problem if juve stops growing. Right now Juventus appears to be in a major growth phase, and we will see how the next years go in terms of growth.

And I just checked the financial statements: in the next 12 months following December we owed 60M and we have 40M to be collected. So next 12 months are very good in that respect.

Including beyond 12 months we owe about 200 and are owed about 100. And that doesn’t include our spring selling frenzy. Under payable from transfer campaigns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1ebc57a1f0aab85c0b917951ef23bdea.jpg
e951fd57ae20af2cb2a06a5939f36a9d.jpg

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I liked him while here. He’s developed one the shittiest attitudes in football since leaving. Acts like a clown on and off the pitch.

Not sure why anyone would feel sorry for him. He chased money and celebrity to ManU. Reaping his just rewards now.

People failed to notice this for some reason, but Pogba was a major force in France's World Cup win. With the right environment around him, he can actually be very disciplined on the pitch.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
if we are linked to neymar an icardi. why not push for pogba instead! we need this strong guy in the midfield. he will be great here.

this is juventus not man utd.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
People failed to notice this for some reason, but Pogba was a major force in France's World Cup win. With the right environment around him, he can actually be very disciplined on the pitch.
I’m not so sure. There’s a big difference between being disciplined for one tournament which is only a month and keeping the same discipline week in, week out over several seasons.

Even when he was here he was very inconsistent but I suppose that was to expected of a young player. However, he’s no longer young but still very inconsistent.

What’s more, all his talk of wanting a new challenge is really rubbing me the wrong way. He hasn’t yet delivered for Man United but want a new challenge? How about finishing the current one first?

He’s overrated and at 150+ million overpriced as fuck. Hard pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i think people are just buying how the english media trashing Pogba all this period. this pity bitter mutherfuckers always compared the performance of pogba in juve to what is he doing there. and blaming him for their failure, while they have a shitty team surrounding him.

pogba till this day is playing really well and i don't understand all the hate.

the guy is a monster. and am almost sure. once he is here it will be different story compared to the english team. my god! how could he joke playing with players like ronaldo dybala, de ligt... it will mean a career suicide!!

pogba could like the glamour stuff but i am still pretty sure he cares about his career and his performance overall.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He seriously is playing with total clowns at Man Utd and i certainly wouldn't always get the absolute best out of me either. Ok, he made the deal and should respect the deal but that atmosphere whether it's a football team or some other job, you just can't get the same results in a toxic enviroment.

Paul, we need you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd rather him than Icardi or Neymar for sure.
Obviously, because he fills a big need in midfield. Our team would be near flawless with him. We are stacked in defense and attack, but midfield remains mid level.

Tho the team would improve more most likely to get Neymar instead even if it's not a positional need. Simply because a healthy Neymar is insane boost for any attack.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think people are just buying how the english media trashing Pogba all this period. this pity bitter mutherfuckers always compared the performance of pogba in juve to what is he doing there. and blaming him for their failure, while they have a shitty team surrounding him.

pogba till this day is playing really well and i don't understand all the hate.

the guy is a monster. and am almost sure. once he is here it will be different story compared to the english team. my god! how could he joke playing with players like ronaldo dybala, de ligt... it will mean a career suicide!!

pogba could like the glamour stuff but i am still pretty sure he cares about his career and his performance overall.
Don't agree, he was pretty poor last season except for a short spell when Ole got the job. He was lazy and got caught out numerous times that cost them goals. He was poor in both matches against us. Of course their team is poor but given the reputation he has he should have done a lot more.

That doesn't mean that he is a bad player and that he wouldn't find his form again at Juve, but he is not the guarantee many people think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)