Paul Pogba (40 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Paul Pogba prefers to return to Juventus over joining Real Madrid - Paratici is working to guarantee him a €15m/yr salary, Players could be included in a deal. [Di Marzio

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is the best in his position.
Bring him back, he always belonged to here.
I would welcome him with open arms, if he pays for the full price of his transfer.

Also, inn his first press conference as a juve player, i would love him to ellaborate on how he feels going back on “vacations" after all this manu years

Uno di noi

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2016
because you have some decency and you're not a cuck who forgets who shat in his mouth? :boh:
Football is business these days, you don't make emotional decisions .You do what is best for the club, and bringing a player like Pogba back is the best business.

BTW, I don't think our old guards think like you, Pogba was invited to Barzagli's birthday and had fun together while you guys here think he is s traitor.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Football is business these days, you don't make emotional decisions .You do what is best for the club, and bringing a player like Pogba back is the best business.

BTW, I don't think our old guards think like you, Pogba was invited to Barzagli's birthday and had fun together while you guys here think he is s traitor.
pogba is nowhere near the best midfielder. he has the potential, but he's yet to fulfill it. he's inconsistent, moody, tends to drop his concentration, and often plays in a frustrating way. he hasn't progressed a bit since he left. 150m player my ass. supposing he would cost 150m, i'd rather have a workhorse like ndombélé for half of the money and spend the other half (plus some change) on de ligt, koulibaly or a classy cb.

also, our old guards are the nicest people, but as a fan i'm entitled to be subjective, and no, i don't want this guy back because of his behavior on and off the pitch, and the way he left juventus. footballers are not supposed to be the most intelligent people out there, but pogba's repulsive antics are a bit too much for me.

Jan 22, 2016
pogba is nowhere near the best midfielder. he has the potential, but he's yet to fulfill it. he's inconsistent, moody, tends to drop his concentration, and often plays in a frustrating way. he hasn't progressed a bit since he left. 150m player my ass. supposing he would cost 150m, i'd rather have a workhorse like ndombélé for half of the money and spend the other half (plus some change) on de ligt, koulibaly or a classy cb.

also, our old guards are the nicest people, but as a fan i'm entitled to be subjective, and no, i don't want this guy back because of his behavior on and off the pitch, and the way he left juventus. footballers are not supposed to be the most intelligent people out there, but pogba's repulsive antics are a bit too much for me.
He became world's champion last summer and had a great season in the club personally despite of playing in that abysmal team and still you aren't satisfied.
I don't think anyone can make you satisfied if Pogba can't.

Amd about his behavior. He was one the best well behaved player during those 4 years for us.

Attachments

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't think anyone can make you satisfied if Pogba can't.
you're not even reading, are you. i repeat i'd be very happy with ndombélé with half of the budget used.

he's the penalty scorer for manure. 8 of his 15 league goals were penalties. also, his stats look a lot better if you consider that their most prolific striker was freakin' lukaku on 12 goals.

p.jpg

let me remind you that he already managed to score 5 open play goals in '12/13 for juventus, in ~half of the playtime.

he also failed to have any impact on manure's cl campaign, save for the away young boys match. he lost the capitancy, and manure fans would fap themselves to death if we paid 150m for pogba.

talk about progress.

just for the laughs:

and that's one of my favorite ones:

look, he's not a 18-year-old prospect anymore. we'd behead mandragora if he was our player and pulled these in a juve jersey. just imagine anybody with a 150m price tag doing the same. and i'm not sure juve could ever fix this guy. just look at bonucci, he's not the same player anymore. pogba lost a lot of his initial consistency that he almost always had on the pitch with conte and allegri.

nah, man, i don't want this guy, not as a person, and not as a player. and above all, not at the expense of juventus' ffp compliance. i'd be fuming if paratici was about to blow our transfer budget on pogba.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Fuck Pogba blowing are whole load on this lazy fuck that spends most hes time walking the pitch,only turns up when he feels like it and expects the rest of midfielders the carry him while he strolls around the pitch thinking about what hes next shit haircut will be.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm not attached to players these days, I don't care what they say and what they do as long as they perform on highest level for this club.

Why should i bother myself what a player have said 4 years ago?
Have you seen him performing to his highest level as of late? Even in his last year with us he was starting to get “pogboomed" in his head, and then his transfer saga... lol

- - - Updated - - -

What is not business is getting an overpaid 26 yr old dude with dubious work ethic for 150 friggin mils

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much the same.

If anything he will harm our finances deeply. He is not a leader, he is the kind of player who gets frrustrated when the team needs him the most

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Have you seen him performing to his highest level as of late? Even in his last year with us he was starting to get “pogboomed" in his head, and then his transfer saga... lol
The same can be said about the play of one of our current 'stars'. He plays next to the GOAT yet was trash this season. Shall we levy the same judgement upon him?

What is not business is getting an overpaid 26 yr old dude with dubious work ethic for 150 friggin mils
That's just where the market is headed. You can't be surprised after seeing the high value transfers over the past 5 summers

If anything he will harm our finances deeply. He is not a leader, he is the kind of player who gets frrustrated when the team needs him the most
We don't have to pay him to be a leader. You develop leaders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)