Paul Pogba (47 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol at people who think he is coming back here. Won't happen.

He stays in England or goes to Spain. Coming back to Juventus would be probably the correct move but I imagine he sees it as a step backwards.

I hope you fail in Madrid too, bitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok but still 26 goals + assists (yes, some PKs) playing half the year as a holding mid with meme players in attack?

He's just a victim of his own potential. People want him to be the best in the world. If he falls below that it's a disappointment. If you take away that expectation and just compare him to our existing options or who we could buy? He's miles ahead probably.

How do we know where his focus on the game is? At Man U he can't focus but for France and Juventus he can? He's still on the phone in all 3 teams. What's the difference? The difference is the team around him. Ok, he's not Ronaldo that will lift the whole organization but he's still damn good.
I just want him to be a serious proffesional, who sacrifices for the team and aims for the very best in his performances. I just dont get that vibe from him anymore.

He once wanted to be the best, now he believes he is the best when he simply isnt.

Maybe sarri can make him work again, who knows. We have a competitive team and juventus is a serious business.

But then, what about the money he costs? Its a lot. How we will pay for him? Who will get sold?

momo6

Jun 18, 2019
As much as I want Pogs to stay, if he want to join a better team, we should let him. Utd can't hold him down to playing with Young, Jones and Birdman any longer unless we sign top caliber players. If Madrid offer €150m, we take and run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)