Paul Pogba (38 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I rate Pogba from his time here too, he was great, looked like a world beater in the making.

But... he's clearly regressed and while there's a chance he might return to what he once was again, there's also a chance that this lazy, inconsistent, and half-assed player he has become is just who he is now. That's a big risk at well over 100 mil.
He hasnt regressed at all - He is just playing in a bad environment for him and by the way - stats wise he still delivers..
Pogba is not a risk at all... That being said I`d like us to get another midfielder with a good defensive ability as Pogba likes to go forward and while it means goals it also means open to a counter

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dont get your fascination of Saul. He is a very good player, but he is definetly not a 150m player. Inferior to Pogba in almost every way.
Eriksen more often than not disappears in big games.
Ndombele is promising and could be a good addition.
Koke and Thiago, yes please.
KDB is an absolute Dream signing. Would take him over Pogba any day of the week.
Casemiro is not the type of midfielder we need.
Neves and Vidal, you must be crazy.
I think Saul is brilliant, and far superior to Pogba in every way but dribbling and long passes. Dude is one of the closest young players in style to Vidal around. Goals, assists, big engine, great tackler, good anticipation... he’s just a damn good all-around player. He’s also got a fantastic attitude and is a hard-working, humble player.

If we could get Pogba or him for the same price... 100% Saul. It’s not even a question.

- - - Updated - - -

He hasnt regressed at all - He is just playing in a bad environment for him and by the way - stats wise he still delivers..
Pogba is not a risk at all... That being said I`d like us to get another midfielder with a good defensive ability as Pogba likes to go forward and while it means goals it also means open to a counter
He really doesn’t deliver. 8 of his goals his year were penalties. And the dude does absolutely zero in terms of off-ball work. Walks around the pitch like a lazy Sunday stroll. If you can’t see his regression there, you’re just a fanboy at this point. It’s fine to say you believe he can get back to top level, but to act like he’s been world class for united is pretty funny.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He’s obviously not coming, but people forget that he’s not a player who carries a team. He had players around him here who, at the time, were world class and did all the running. He would fail in this midfield.
Definitely. He has not progressed nor become a leader in all this years away.... And lets remember how nonchalant he was in his last year here without the help of the seniors of the midfield.

IF we build a proper midfield, then he could be a great asset again

Jan 22, 2016
Definitely. He has not progressed nor become a leader in all this years away.... And lets remember how nonchalant he was in his last year here without the help of the seniors of the midfield.

IF we build a proper midfield, then he could be a great asset again
He really don't need a set up to shine. He was destroying Bayern with Hernanes and Khedira along side him.

He played with fucking Sturaro and still managed to shine.

The problem is. He shouldn't be the star of the team.his mind would get fucked up somehow.

Dyabla took half the responsibility after became starter in his last season with us. That took off a lot's of Weights from his shoulder

Jun 6, 2015
He really don't need a set up to shine. He was destroying Bayern with Hernanes and Khedira along side him.

The problem is. He shouldn't be the star of the team.his mind would get fucked up somehow.

Dyabla took half the responsibility after became starter in his last season with us. That took off a lot's of Weights from his shoulder
We also had plenty of good senior players in the squad as leaders. They lack that at United.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

I guess you forget Vidal and pirlo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)

• Alin