Paul Pogba (112 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
The best thing IMO is to arrange an agreement with Man U involving player swaps. We don't need to play with a full regista. But I can't help but worry that if we swap Pogba for Pjanic, we will be missing a playmaking presence.

So perhaps something where we can swap a few players - to Mourinho's liking.

Maybe we can arrange something between Pogba+Herrera for Khedira & Pjanic
Herrera is a complete player and can pass. Both Herrera & Khedira have 1 year left. Pogba & Herrera are perfect for a 4-3-3, while Pjanic & Khedira are great in a 4-2-3-1.

Perhaps we need to give a bit of $. But it should be minimal. Both coaches probably end up happy.

Midfield of:

Pogba-Can-Herrera

Apr 19, 2007
For some reason I think the only way that Man U depart with him is if we give up a good player for them to save face. I think Sandro could be the guy they demand. Thoughts on letting Sandro + cash go for Pogba + Darmian?
Honestly Im pretty happen with the current squad and dont really want to give up any Starters as we already have 5 new starters coming

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
For some reason I think the only way that Man U depart with him is if we give up a good player for them to save face. I think Sandro could be the guy they demand. Thoughts on letting Sandro + cash go for Pogba + Darmian?
Honestly Im pretty happen with the current squad and dont really want to give up any Starters as we already have 5 new starters coming
dunno, Darmian has barely played RB the past few years, not sure I love the thought of him being our main left back without a good pre-season prep. the added strength at mid would be glorious, but so would be the loss at LB.

maybe if we're going for 352, Cancelo, Costa, Cuads and the back-up of back-ups de Sciglio would be enough to cover both flanks, but for 433 the LBs are too thin... unless we make Matuidi play there or something :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We literally just bought CR7 and you're pretending we're some loser club.
haven't you heard? CR7 is old and washed up. Just here to model shirts and our upcoming underwear brand
So according to some shitty United source we are offering Pjanic + cash for Pogba. :shifty:

Doesn't seem perfect, but that makes it somewhat trustworthy.
Solid reasoning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)