Paul Pogba (57 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pogba: I could get fined…
By Football Italia staff

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has suggested that he is not happy playing under Jose Mourinho. “There are things I cannot say...”

The former Inter boss dropped Pogba for both legs of United’s Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla last season, fuelling links with Barcelona and a move back to Juventus.

“If you’re not happy, you cannot give your best,” the French World Cup winner told BBC Sport.

“There are things I cannot say otherwise I will get fined. I am the same [for France and United], but it’s a different team, obviously.

“I still enjoying playing football but like I said, when you are comfortable or confident and are good in the head, it’s going to be easier.

“I always love the club. I came from the academy, I played for the first team. For me, it was a dream come true.

“Everybody was on the same page [in France’s World Cup squad]. When you have everybody with you, everybody next to you, you know they want to fight for you, obviously it’s going to be easier.”

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Pogba: I could get fined…
By Football Italia staff

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has suggested that he is not happy playing under Jose Mourinho. “There are things I cannot say...”

The former Inter boss dropped Pogba for both legs of United’s Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla last season, fuelling links with Barcelona and a move back to Juventus.

“If you’re not happy, you cannot give your best,” the French World Cup winner told BBC Sport.

“There are things I cannot say otherwise I will get fined. I am the same [for France and United], but it’s a different team, obviously.

“I still enjoying playing football but like I said, when you are comfortable or confident and are good in the head, it’s going to be easier.

“I always love the club. I came from the academy, I played for the first team. For me, it was a dream come true.

“Everybody was on the same page [in France’s World Cup squad]. When you have everybody with you, everybody next to you, you know they want to fight for you, obviously it’s going to be easier.”
lol, what is he trying to accomplish here, get rid of Mourinho?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He bamboozled us on his way out with his shitty social media stunts, now he is trying to sow discontent inside the club that pays him a hell of a lot of money there...I mean, what's his aim now?

To me, with that interview he is worse than Bonucci IMO. At least Bonucci didn't try to instigate at Milan and was willing to take a pay cut to come back and do his talking on the pitch with some kind of humility.

It must be bad there if he says he will be fined which tells me that this isn't the first time he has tried or that he has threatened to do it previously to United so they probably slapped that stipulation on him if he decides to act like a cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)