Paul Pogba (32 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
If we sign Pogba
We have the most marketable player Ronaldo
And then we will have the second most marketable footballers in Dybala and Pogba.. that is some real pure sex business..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jul 20, 2012
I'll believe it when i see it

Less than 2 weeks left for Man United's opening game in the premier league.
I'm not saying we will, but I wouldn't be surprised if we made an attempt. Pogba would easily step our midfield up....unlike chicken legs

- - - Updated - - -

We really should wait for Pjaca; if we sell him we should definitely put a re-buy option..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I think we'd put a recompra, but according to reports he's holding out for fiorentina

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'm not saying we will, but I wouldn't be surprised if we made an attempt. Pogba would easily step our midfield up....unlike chicken legs
Making an attempt at this stage of the window is pointless.

I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to reduce our spending deficit especially if we agree to do that horseshit deal with Milan.

Jul 20, 2012
Making an attempt at this stage of the window is pointless.

I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to reduce our spending deficit especially if we agree to do that horse$#@! deal with Milan.
I don't think it'll happen. I expect some news of rugani off to Chelsea today and the same with higuain..that'll bring in 100m and we can expect around 40m between sturaro and pjaca which will significantly lower our net spending

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, Pogba won't happen. That being said, it won't be bad for us. No club in the world could get him without sweating. We should aim for a lower profile but with good quality and that would do for us too. I guess we're too busy offloading players currently though.

Apr 29, 2006
We are definitely after Pogba, but it is a very complicated transfer market. Things in England aren't moving as fast as expected (for us), RM have NOT entered the market either and PSG are holding out.
Once others start executing trades (bound to happen in the 5th - 15th of August) we would be able to finalize the midfielder signing. I am almost certain its Pogba, cause otherwise we would be worried about pre-seasons, adaptation, etc. and we aren't.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We are definitely after Pogba, but it is a very complicated transfer market. Things in England aren't moving as fast as expected (for us), RM have NOT entered the market either and PSG are holding out.
Once others start executing trades (bound to happen in the 5th - 15th of August) we would be able to finalize the midfielder signing. I am almost certain its Pogba, cause otherwise we would be worried about pre-seasons, adaptation, etc. and we aren't.
cool story bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)