Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

United#7

May 30, 2017
Pogba has the mental strength of a teenage girl?

Same guy who rose from poverty to being one of the best players in his age group? Or the dude who told arguably the best manager ever to fuck off because he didn't like how he was used, went to a foreign land, to play for a stacked midfield, and eventually proved his worth?

Regardless, agree that he could've been of help, though not won the game for you guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

United#7

May 30, 2017
Cool, let's agree to disagree :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, the delusion. Why I'm I not surprised that coming from a united fan. Did you know pogba was made and trained at cyberdyne systems.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
All I know is that I saw all of Pogba's Serie A and CL apps and have arrived at that conclusion. The fact that those other 4 big clubs are after him seem to agree with my stance. What's delusional is the shit spewed here against Pogba after he left, not to a direct rival, but to go home.

Just let it go, you have Pjanic who's 'better' than Pogba anyway.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Cool, let's agree to disagree :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is that I saw all of Pogba's Serie A and CL apps and have arrived at that conclusion. The fact that those other 4 big clubs are after him seem to agree with my stance. What's delusional is the shit spewed here against Pogba after he left, not to a direct rival, but to go home.

Just let it go, you have Pjanic who's 'better' than Pogba anyway.
He is obviously insanely talented and has enormous potential but he did have a very poor season while Pjanic had a very good one. A lot of that is lack of mental strength and not a lack of talent.

He went down a couple of levels compared to his normal level. And so did Miki. Mourinho didnt come close to getting the best out of Serie A's best player and the Bundesliga's best midfielder. These two should transform any team given the sheer creativity of each one of them but they need to have their confidence otherwise they are useless.

United#7

May 30, 2017
He is obviously insanely talented and has enormous potential but he did have a very poor season while Pjanic had a very good one. A lot of that is lack of mental strength and not a lack of talent.

He went down a couple of levels compared to his normal level. And so did Miki. Mourinho didnt come close to getting the best out of Serie A's best player and the Bundesliga's best midfielder. These two should transform any team given the sheer creativity of each one of them but they need to have their confidence otherwise they are useless.
Completely agree on everything here except the bolded. I believe he had a good season, just not 89m good. He definitely did go down a few levels, but he had his moments, specifically he was great to start and finish the season. He needs to stop thinking like he's the man already, instead just put in the work on the pitch and to play a simpler game. The flair will come naturally.

As for Mkhi, there was a point where Jose did set up the team similar to how Dortmund did in 15-16, just that Mkhi still couldn't produce up to his previous standards. While I do agree that Jose should've handled him better, I think he's a slow starter as he had an equally bad first year at BVB. I think he'll be a lot better in year 2.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Completely agree on everything here except the bolded. I believe he had a good season, just not 89m good. He definitely did go down a few levels, but he had his moments, specifically he was great to start and finish the season. He needs to stop thinking like he's the man already, instead just put in the work on the pitch and to play a simpler game. The flair will come naturally.

As for Mkhi, there was a point where Jose did set up the team similar to how Dortmund did in 15-16, just that Mkhi still couldn't produce up to his previous standards. While I do agree that Jose should've handled him better, I think he's a slow starter as he had an equally bad first year at BVB. I think he'll be a lot better in year 2.
I fully agree with you. Pogba wasn't playing bad but his price tag suggested that he'll be the next coming of Messi or Ronaldo. If he concentrates his play on being a team player and not a flashy one, he'll be indispensable for United. As for Jose, looks like he kinda lost his Mojo recent years, BUT he is building a great team and I expect United to be back among the top 5 clubs in Europe in the next few years. If he doesn't manage to bring United on top soon enough - Mourinho has totally lost it and should start coaching a team like Porto once again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)