Paul Pogba (27 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pogba Serie A's best player :touched: voted by Man Utd fans
The guy is a delusional idiot. Posting constant rubbish. I love that he's so excited about a season where United finished 6th in their league and implying it's somehow more impressive than our 102 point scudetto because they won EL against a bunch of minnows. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba has the potential to be vastly better than Pjanic could ever be. That's why he was so courted by the top clubs.

And he was doing great at Juve too. Was in contention for our best player of the season, even though I definitely wouldn't give him that title.

But right now, Pjanic hasn't played any worse than Pogba did for sure. I wouldn't call his season better than Paul's best one and they play different roles as well, but I wouldn't call it any worse either.
:agree:

Although I would say that's a slight exaggeration. Pjanic has a ceiling of top 5ish CM in football (even Allegri said top 3 :p ). Pogba of course has a ceiling of best in football.

As an aside, Pjanic was far better in European play both at Lyon and Roma and now at Juve than Pogba has ever been. Surprisingly, for a player who often vanished in big Serie A games for Roma he's been very good on European nights, everywhere he has played.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The guy is a delusional idiot. Posting constant rubbish.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I would say that's a slight exaggeration. Pjanic has a ceiling of top 5ish CM in football (even Allegri said top 3 :p ). Pogba of course has a ceiling of best in football.

Pjanic was far better in European play both at Lyon and Roma and now at Juve than Pogba has ever been.
Just a typical Man ure/EPL fan

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was merely pointing out that Pogba's year as a 'bench player' was just as productive as all but two seasons of Pjanic's career. Not my fault if you couldn't catch that.
How can you say that? Pogba that season had 5 goals and zero assists, Pjanic had more than 5 goals+assists in every single season of his career bar one - his 1st at Lyon when he barely even played

United#7

May 30, 2017
Pjanic's performance against barca away was the best juve's mid performance since Nedved against real. Pogba could only dream of having such a performance against barca at Camp Nou.
Not even I will dispute that as Pogba's been a mixed bag in big games, but Nedved ran the show against the Galacticos at their peak. Pjanic was immaculate in that game, however, Barca's midfield has been crap these past 2-3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a typical Man ure/EPL fan
Here we go again with the generalizing.

Insult the name all you want, fact is 'Man ure' won the treble, washing Juve in Turin. I hope the 7 second place European Cup/CL trophies comfort you though.

- - - Updated - - -

How can you say that? Pogba that season had 5 goals and zero assists, Pjanic had more than 5 goals+assists in every single season of his career bar one - his 1st at Lyon when he barely even played
I was talking specifically about goals in my post prior to that. Fair enough, Pjanic is a stat machine himself.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Nah, Pjanic is not some scrub from my local pub team, he is top 3 CM this year alongside Modric and Veratti. And it's not like Pjanic is a rugged veteran and Pogba is some kind of prodigy, Mira is only 3 years older.
Pogba has a unique toolbox, no doubt, but I've always thought he has too much and he looks sometimes like Yaya - unique toolbox (big, strong, great shot etc.), but it makes him go too easy on himself. Pogba will be better than Yaya, of course, but that is not what expected of him. If Paul matures, like Ronaldo did for example - he is gonna be 100 mln CM, but Ronaldo is an ultimate competitor, idk about Pogba.
The guy is a delusional idiot. Posting constant rubbish. I love that he's so excited about a season where United finished 6th in their league and implying it's somehow more impressive than our 102 point scudetto because they won EL against a bunch of minnows. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside, Pjanic was far better in European play both at Lyon and Roma and now at Juve than Pogba has ever been. Surprisingly, for a player who often vanished in big Serie A games for Roma he's been very good on European nights, everywhere he has played.
Yeah, "vastly" was an exaggeration

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
if we had him we would have won
I don't think so, we reached the final without him. Had a good first half, second half no-one turned up. Pogba doesn't turn up against big teams either which is exactly why I'm glad we got rid of him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't think so, we reached the final without him. Had a good first half, second half no-one turned up. Pogba doesn't turn up against big teams either which is exactly why I'm glad we got rid of him.

We were outnumbered and outrun in midfield. Someone like Pogba would have helped a lot

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We were outnumbered because of our formation, and how we came out. mentally we lost the plot. Positionally we were everywhere, in other words we played everything but like how we play. It was surreal. Sure his physical strength could have contributed but come on, pogba against a big team in a big game? Lol. Vidal is the player who would have made a bigger difference. That's one transfer I'll never get over.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
and pogba has the mental strenght of a teenage girl when things go wrong. He is not a leader and tends to lose his way

the guy would have brought us down even deeper.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We wouldnt have gotten to final with Pogba people. Look at that Bayern game from the previous season.

Pogba would have dabbed and kicked his head and just looked clueless around. Pogba was useless after Vidal and Pirlo left.

Before this final everyone said getting rid of Pogba has improved the team.

Its not like teams have had some super record with Pogba in final, we still lost 2015 with Pogba and didnt control the midfield against Barca when on paper young athletic Pogba should have had Iniesta in his pocket. Then he goes and loses the final of euro against Ronaldoless Portugal.

I dont give a rat ass about his europe league win, wow he won against some dutch kids. Dont think Utd will reach CL final either unless they are buying some syper hyper players and it seems Griezzman isnt going there, so they aint.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Our midfield was perhaps our weakest point of the second half yesterday. We could Jane used both Pogba and Vidal in there.
exactly. we beat them in 2015 because our midfield matched up well against their (more or less its the same as it is now). its the opposite with our current midfield and formation, they couldnt wish for a better fit than a 2 man midfield and Pjanic-Khedira in it

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We wouldnt have gotten to final with Pogba people. Look at that Bayern game from the previous season.

Pogba would have dabbed and kicked his head and just looked clueless around. Pogba was useless after Vidal and Pirlo left.

Before this final everyone said getting rid of Pogba has improved the team.

Its not like teams have had some super record with Pogba in final, we still lost 2015 with Pogba and didnt control the midfield against Barca when on paper young athletic Pogba should have had Iniesta in his pocket. Then he goes and loses the final of euro against Ronaldoless Portugal.

I dont give a rat ass about his europe league win, wow he won against some dutch kids. Dont think Utd will reach CL final either unless they are buying some syper hyper players and it seems Griezzman isnt going there, so they aint.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)