Paul Pogba (53 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
More on the sudden haters after they left the club.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
No sudden hate. We just have too many modern "fans", who
don't know what it means to support a club. I will stop talk about Pogba, when people here will stop defend his every move. He did what is best for Pogba and nothing else. Can't understand why a Juve fan feels the need to like a player like him, when he clearly disrespected us.

The Vidal thing is clearly a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

He was an idiot for that holiday comment. Period
For the holiday comment? No. He was a genuine asshole. He disrespected both clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

He was an idiot for that holiday comment. Period
For the holiday comment? No. He was a genuine asshole. He disrespected both clubs.

- - - Updated - - -

People here should stop being faggots. We're definitely not like Roma or Napoli fans, but the way some people here need to defend certain players is disgusting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Obviously this is what every player do when they move to another club, plus the holiday thing was out of context and do you seriously thought they would stay here forever. What difference is these sudden haters with the Roma and Napoli fan who still talks about Higuain to Juventus and Pjanic to Juventus till today.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
You so wrong. We can talk just about teammates of those guys: Pirlo, Tevez, Morata, Llorente, Matri, Quagli, Vucinic, and keep going... Well, no one of them talked or did any of that shit

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
You so wrong. We can talk just about teammates of those guys: Pirlo, Tevez, Morata, Llorente, Matri, Quagli, Vucinic, and keep going... Well, no one of them talked or did any of that $#@!
What i meant by every player is that its something common that we see even from many players , some who join us and some who leaves us shouldn't be taken big deal. And that list of player you gave, none of them left for a club as big as us except for Morata and he has never hidden his love for Madrid. When these players were with us , they were worshiped as the best and when they decide to leave , and suddenly every little thing they say can be turned against them . Some of you are really sore. This club is bigger than any player and i can't see why we need to still give the limelight to players like Pogba or Vidal by still talking about them. I felt that Pogba and Vidal they left because they want too, for an economical choice that Juventus has profited as well. Even Coman left Juventus and said something that can be deemed disrespectful if you want to talk about teammates of those guys. At least Pogba and Vidal contributed to the club meaningfully and they left and made us money. Everyone benefited. Thanks and Bye.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What i meant by every player is that its something common that we see even from many players , some who join us and some who leaves us shouldn't be taken big deal. And that list of player you gave, none of them left for a club as big as us except for Morata and he has never hidden his love for Madrid. When these players were with us , they were worshiped as the best and when they decide to leave , and suddenly every little thing they say can be turned against them . Some of you are really sore. This club is bigger than any player and i can't see why we need to still give the limelight to players like Pogba or Vidal by still talking about them. I felt that Pogba and Vidal they left because they want too, for an economical choice that Juventus has profited as well. Even Coman left Juventus and said something that can be deemed disrespectful if you want to talk about teammates of those guys. At least Pogba and Vidal contributed to the club meaningfully and they left and made us money. Everyone benefited. Thanks and Bye.
The point is not wy he left. We all know they left for money or fame. In the case of vidal he didnt even got fame because he hasnt won the CL.

The point of this whole rant is to point their idiotic comments against a team that gave them all the love and support.

This sor of things need to be put straight to prevent people defending them or minimizing what they did. Because this team and their fans deserve respect and we are not inferior to bayern or even worst, a holiday.

In pogbas case he even toyed with our number 10.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Souness on Pogba: "United have to play a premium, he told Sky Sports. For United, stick 25 per cent on the price.
Because it’s Man United and they have the money. In my opinion, they had their trousers taken down paying £100million."

:baggio: :beppe:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moronho on Pogba

"“I think the problem is the tag, the price tag on his back. I hope next summer he’s not anymore the highest transfer fee and then the pressure goes to somebody else.

“If his transfer fee was half of it, everybody would say 'what a buy,’ 'he’s playing more than good’. But everybody expects performances according to that huge transfer fee and that brings pressure and that brings sometimes unfair analysis.

“He had very good matches, he had very good performances. He always sacrifices for the team. If I go for example to Rostov, the way he played in Rostov was amazing.

“He had little matches where the performance was not so good but normally the performance is related to the team. So when the team was very good, he was very good. When the team didn’t perform so well, he didn’t perform so well.

“So I think it’s a bit unfair. I hope next season some club beats the record with another player and then the pressure goes somewhere else.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)