Paul Pogba (35 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
in an alternate universe, this imbecile is a key player at a Juve side thats playing for the treble with him having the strongest star power in our squad and a serious contender for the ballon dor as a result

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pogba: 145 shots attempted - 7 goals = 21 shot attempts/goal
Pjanic: 70 shots attempted - 8 goals = 9 shot attempts/goal

Pogba: 4 assists
Pjanic: 12 assists

Pogba: 4215 minutes - 11 goals+assists = 383 minutes/goal or assist
Pjanic 3148 minutes - 20 goals + assists = 157 minutes/goal or assist

Dat Pogba end-product! :tuttosport:

Those people arguing earlier this season with me that Pogba was better than Pjanic offensively. :seven: ::lol3:: :hihi:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Those people arguing earlier this season with me that Pogba was better than Pjanic offensively. :seven: ::lol3:: :hihi:
how many of those Pjanič assists and goals come from set-pieces? :) I'd guess the numbers are way more even if you take out corners and free kicks, no?

Pogba has had a poor season, that's for sure, but your analysis isn't very objective

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
how many of those Pjanič assists and goals come from set-pieces? :) I'd guess ~half of them?

Pogba has had a poor season, that's for sure, but your analysis isn't very objective
So set-pieces don't count as offensive contribution? If Pogba was good at set-pieces he'd get to take free kicks, etc, too. Unfortunately for him, he's quite rubbish at them. They have 19 year old Trashford taking FKs over Pogba :lol2:

Sorry. Pjanic has far better end-product. It's not even a debate this year.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

well obviously not United's Pogba but with us he was clearly the superior player.

This united is broken and dont look like this season have done any real repairs. Di Maria, Falcao, Miki, Schewisteiger and Pogba.. heck even darmian... all went down a few levels as soon as they set foot in that squad. Ibra is the exception. Something is seriously wrong at that club.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
well obviously not United's Pogba but with us he was clearly the superior player.

This united is broken and dont look like this season have done any real repairs. Di Maria, Falcao, Miki, Schewisteiger and Pogba.. heck even darmian... all went down a few levels as soon as they set foot in that squad. Ibra is the exception. Something is seriously wrong at that club.
Yes, something is very wrong. And it's brilliant. Sometimes I put on Utd games just to watch them suck.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So set-pieces don't count as offensive contribution? If Pogba was good at set-pieces he'd get to take free kicks, etc, too. Unfortunately for him, he's quite rubbish at them. They have 19 year old Trashford taking FKs over Pogba :lol2:

Sorry. Pjanic has far better end-product. It's not even a debate this year.
set-pieces do count as an offensive contribution, but not everyone gets to take those and it's stupid not to take that into consideration. of course a guy regularly scoring from FK's and assisting from corners has more goals+assists than a guy that rarely takes either FK's or CK's. If Pjanič also took penalties, would you say he's better in offense than Dybala?

I don't even disagree with you, I think Pjanič had a superior season to Pogba in offense and in general, I just think your approach is pretty retarded. If Pogba remained we could still be playing 352 with Mandžukič on the bench, so it's kind of a blessing in disguise that he left.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
set-pieces do count as an offensive contribution, but not everyone gets to take those and it's stupid not to take that into consideration. of course a guy regularly scoring from FK's and assisting from corners has more goals+assists than a guy that rarely takes either FK's or CK's. If Pjanič also took penalties, would you say he's better in offense than Dybala?

I don't even disagree with you, I think Pjanič had a superior season to Pogba in offense and in general, I just think your approach is pretty retarded. If Pogba remained we could still be playing 352 with Mandžukič on the bench, so it's kind of a blessing in disguise that he left.
:confused:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

What a retarded post :lol:
It's like Cronios' "corner goal aren't real goals".

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs. Just look at how many goals Ronaldo makes only from pk's :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Wat? Not everyone takes FKs because not everyone has the skill to take them. It's a very niche skill and Pjanic is one of the best in the world at them both for assists and goals. Pogba doesn't take them because he sucks at them.

And it's not at all similar to PKs. Aside from those being a contribution too, even the worst penalty takers would score them at a decent clip. Free kicks are entirely different thing and are a very specialized and niche skill. It adds to Pjanic's already substantial offensive contributions from open play. And does so for any player skilled enough to be good at them.

And Pogba should have more goals from being on the receiving end of set pieces considering how tall and strong he is. Must be a terrible header of the ball. :seven:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wat? Not everyone takes FKs because not everyone has the skill to take them. It's a very niche skill and Pjanic is one of the best in the world at them both for assists and goals. Pogba doesn't take them because he sucks at them.

And it's not at all similar to PKs. Aside from those being a contribution too, even the worst penalty takers would score them at a decent clip. Free kicks are entirely different thing and are a very specialized and niche skill. It adds to Pjanic's already substantial offensive contributions from open play. And does so for any player skilled enough to be good at them.

And Pogba should have more goals from being on the receiving end of set pieces considering how tall and strong he is. Must be a terrible header of the ball. :seven:
:disagree:

have you ever see Pogba shoot a freekick? :p hes not on Pjanic level obviously (no one is), but he doesent suck

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

That might have something to do with the fact that he plays in a team that has zero creativity and drive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)