Paul Pogba (67 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol check the guys previous posts, besides calling Pogba that before, its all just negative hateful shit, calling someone turkish shit, other posters or players (even Juve ones) pieces of shit/other insults regurarly. Such a cliche grinch type poster.

Apr 29, 2006
In about 3 years, when United are on their way to fire Pogba's 2nd or 3rd manager then we can talk about bringing him back as a regular first team player for about 1/3 of what they paid us. Got to have his salary paid in half by Mino though and I would be very happy, maybe even buy his No.15 shirt. By that time, hopefully, we would have master Verratti here, so things will be real simple like the old Pirlo days for our favourite flop. POGBA TACTICS 101: Pass the ball to Verratti and run.
Perhaps he would have improved by then too and won a few EL Player of the Year awards. I can see United making a deep run into the tournament going as far as possible, even to the 1/4 finals.(over the 3 years period)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
In about 3 years, when United are on their way to fire Pogba's 2nd or 3rd manager then we can talk about bringing him back as a regular first team player for about 1/3 of what they paid us. Got to have his salary paid in half by Mino though and I would be very happy, maybe even buy his No.15 shirt. By that time, hopefully, we would have master Verratti here, so things will be real simple like the old Pirlo days for our favourite flop. POGBA TACTICS 101: Pass the ball to Verratti and run.
Perhaps he would have improved by then too and won a few EL Player of the Year awards. I can see United making a deep run into the tournament going as far as possible, even to the 1/4 finals.(over the 3 years period)
:lol:

You're a nice guy :D

I'd never let him wear a Juve shirt ever again, even during his spare time at home.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This sounds like a plan to be honest

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also i would not mind him coming back after he stays a couple more years in his purgatory AKA Manchester United, and hopefully he will return as a humble and matured footballer, willing to resurrect his career which nosedived.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No. He's not welcomed back.

If he does come back I hope it's after we've won like 5 trebles and then we don't win anymore cl while he's here,as soon as he leaves it rains trebles again.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If he cries and begs, ask for forgiveness, and then sends raiola to hell....you would think about it?
let's see him rot for an other 3 years at manure, stop making stupid commercials, shut down his instagram account, and get a proper haircut first.

pogba is not even a man. he's balotelli with an accent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 45)