Paul Pogba (38 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Anyone see his interview with Henry?
This guy is all about me,me, me. I want to win this, I want to win that. The team is secondary to his personal achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes him an ideal teammate for Zlatan. Too bad they don't play in the same position. Would love to see those egos clash with each other.
Knew it from this moment :agree:

I mean who does that to a kid?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Knew it from this moment :agree:

I mean who does that to a kid?
Pogba was always a retard on the pitch. Fabulous player, but a twat. The number of times he threw temper tantrums about not being passed the ball was pretty damn hilarious. Especially considering the huge number of times, especially during the first half of last season that he would just run straight into a defender and be dispossessed instead of making an easy pass himself.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Let's be honest, we all loved him while he was playing for us, but this summer just made him unlikable for a Juve fan, because in all honesty that saga was fucking stupid, this shit would never happened 20 years ago. And just one thing, we would all be very happy to see him play for us.

Oh, and he can say whatever he wants, but the sole reason behind his move was money, and nothing else. If he would have stayed here, he would have more than realistic chance of winning the UCL and also getting the Ballon d'or, but he chose the money. And his move this year is just plain stupid.
This. Crazy how he could not even be bothered to say goodbye to his teammates at Juve.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

I'm so sad to see this guy leave. We should have kept him if we really intended to play with the big boys... sad reality.

I think people in this forum actually underrates Pogba, probably a bit on purpose to ease the pain.

But this is an all time player we just lost here. I´ve never seen another CM remotely similar to him.

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, United fans had no idea how good Pogba is. No fucking idea.

Fuck this, Marotta should have held this guy hostage till his contract expires.

Dybala will go the same route, absolutely..

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Man, watching that just makes me so sad.

And everything you say is true. Not only is Paul an immense talent, but he was also the biggest star we had on our team for years. It doesn't matter how much we would have had to pay him to keep him here, his image alone would pay for itself.

The stuff about Dybala is true as well. No one has any loyalty anymore. We are one of the very top clubs in the world, probably top five, but players will still try to move up until they are at one of the Barca/Madrid/Bayern superclubs. And we all know what Dybala would do to get to Barca...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I'm so sad to see this guy leave. We should have kept him if we really intended to play with the big boys... sad reality.

I think people in this forum actually underrates Pogba, probably a bit on purpose to ease the pain.

But this is an all time player we just lost here. I´ve never seen another CM remotely similar to him.

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, United fans had no idea how good Pogba is. No fucking idea.

Fuck this, Marotta should have held this guy hostage till his contract expires.

Dybala will go the same route, absolutely..
"All time best" rofl. You're starting to lose it again, mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)