Paul Pogba (184 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not that I care, but I laugh how people in Manchester are questioning whether Pogba means he is wasted in a holding role and pondering Rooney. To me its obvious - you have a remarkable midfielder who is great at playing in a 3 man midfield, you have the bundesliga player of the year as a trequartista and you have Ibra and Marshial up front. 4312 obviously. Shame about the rest of the 6 outfield players.

To me its obvious, you bench Rooney.
I disagree, Rooney is still a top player and offers more to that team than everyone else there

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
[video=twitter;765952502416150529]https://twitter.com/Deborahpiac/status/765952502416150529[/video]

"All the new players quickly understood the Juventus mentality, there are no prima donnas"

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Del Piero used to do it frequently. Big players demand the ball at all times.
I actually like having players who call for the ball, especially when the game isn't going their way. It shows that they have the balls to step up and make a difference instead of hiding behind their teammates.

Mar 9, 2006
I actually like having players who call for the ball, especially when the game isn't going their way. It shows that they have the balls to step up and make a difference instead of hiding behind their teammates.
non-sense

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli, Paratici, Marotta, 98% players didnt say a single thing about Pogba's departure and it says a lot, Barzagli's quote about the primadonnas was straight headshot on Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

“We respected what Paul wanted,” explained Marotta
the only quote i know that Marotta saida bout Pogba's transfer

Aug 18, 2016
Massive news guys, Di culo just informed me that pogba regrets his decision. He worried he won't be as effective in a big league and is scared that without the refs bribed he may find it to hard. Hahaha small time shit club you are. All thinking he wouldn't leave. The funmy thing is dybala gone nexy season aswell. Your number 10 lost its prestige when use got caught bribing refs. Haha haha hope you enjoyed your holiday paul. Hahahahahahahaha

Jun 6, 2015
Massive news guys, Di culo just informed me that pogba regrets his decision. He worried he won't be as effective in a big league and is scared that without the refs bribed he may find it to hard. Hahaha small time shit club you are. All thinking he wouldn't leave. The funmy thing is dybala gone nexy season aswell. Your number 10 lost its prestige when use got caught bribing refs. Haha haha hope you enjoyed your holiday paul. Hahahahahahahaha
:tup: Well said.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Good luck in Europa League mate. ::lol3:::baus:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
the Europa League? :wth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)