Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can't expect much from a guy who likes Drake. You have to be an immense douche to like that phony pseudo-Canadian middle class Jew. He is noise pollution personified, only slightly behind the likes of that filthy ho Selena Gomez, and the talentless hack who sings with the power of her tits, Katy Perry.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Can't expect much from a guy who likes Drake. You have to be an immense douche to like that phony pseudo-Canadian middle class Jew. He is noise pollution personified, only slightly behind the likes of that filthy ho Selena Gomez, and the talentless hack who sings with the power of her tits, Katy Perry.
Dude, Selena and Katy are on point

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:tup::agree:

Drake is the filth of filth. The greatest imposter in the world

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
i don't trust these bitches, trust issues.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The guy did well here, we knew we couldn't keep him for long, we got the price we wanted, Man U got the player he wanted, the agent got his cut which he wanted, and the player gets to go where he wants. Everyone is happy except a bunch of silly salty kids. Calling names and what not when he left, but adoring him when he was with us....

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Not that I care, but I laugh how people in Manchester are questioning whether Pogba means he is wasted in a holding role and pondering Rooney. To me its obvious - you have a remarkable midfielder who is great at playing in a 3 man midfield, you have the bundesliga player of the year as a trequartista and you have Ibra and Marshial up front. 4312 obviously. Shame about the rest of the 6 outfield players.

To me its obvious, you bench Rooney.

Jun 6, 2015
Not that I care, but I laugh how people in Manchester are questioning whether Pogba means he is wasted in a holding role and pondering Rooney. To me its obvious - you have a remarkable midfielder who is great at playing in a 3 man midfield, you have the bundesliga player of the year as a trequartista and you have Ibra and Marshial up front. 4312 obviously. Shame about the rest of the 6 outfield players.

To me its obvious, you bench Rooney.
It is obvious but unlikely to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)