Paul Pogba (31 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You what perturbs me the most about this deal?

It's not the 110 vs 120 million debate
It's not the "he wanted out" "we wanted to sell"
It's not even the notion that we paid the commission on this transfer.

But if the rumors are true that we actually gave Pogba 5 million to buy a house?

Isn't that like offering to buy condoms for your wife so that she can cheat on you safely?
Yeah that's some cuckold embarrassing shit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What are you talking about?

Where in my post do I nag about 25m? Where do I question why we sold Pogba or Morata?

As a fan, I'd like to understand where the 75m economic gain comes from because that is a big amount of cash and I'd be interested in how it is calculated. Nothing more/less.
Sorry man i wanted to quote the guy above you. I agreed with your post

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong. I think Pogba is a very talented player, but I can't see him ever winning Balon d'Or with 12 goals and 12 assists per season. We got a record break deal for a CM and not some crazy attacker like Neymar, Ronaldo or Suarez.

I would like him here if he is fully concentrated providing for the team, but if he is not... good riddance.
Imagine if pogba's 120 price was set in stone and you'd be given that amount....

... everyone would be buying creative forwards :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
These days agents have more power than the clubs, especially Raiola and co.

Image if he came forward and said Pogba isn't happy at Juve and wants to leave.

We'd end up with an unhappy player who we would keep for another year at most, how much clubs would offer next year knowing the situation? 50mln? 60mln?

And there's a reason why only MU were prepared to invest so much on him, Raiola's demands were too big even for Real and Barca.

Also this hands are tied bullshit has to stop, we are obviously happy to sell players if our price is met. Us fans might not like it, but the club doesn't seem to be bothered.
Sure, but if you look at the other side of that coin, then how does PSG come out and say that Matuidi isn't moving? Also a Raiola client. Fact is, we shot ourselves in the foot agreeing to a 20 pct comission type deal.
A lot of these deals were probably made at a different time in the clubs financial capacity, but it's kind of affecting our leverage today. Maybe therein lies the trade off, that it gets us to where we are today, but this is he price we pay.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can't get over the "holiday" thing. What a $#@!. And to think I spent $120 on his 10 shirt. $#@!.
Bad move. My sister last year asked me what sjirt she should buy? She was undecided between Marchisio (she loves him)...or guess what..Mr Hypedabs.

I told her she should go for the safe bet and buy Marchisio´s because he was never going to leave Juve and already is a legendary player,,,,while the other was a question mark. But she was so in the Pogba hype train that she biught it anyways.

Now she is almost in tears and lamenting, specially because of how pogba has behaved and because she failed marchisio :p which she holds dear since the post-calciopoli years.

We paid big money for Dybala and activated Pjanic's buy out clause.
worth every penny.

Very good player but huge question marks over his mentality.

Do you think a C. Ronaldo would give up on a chance to go for the CL to go to the Europa league?

His ego has got in the way and he has chased money/marketing over football at least for the short term.
Pogba is an idiot.

Don't get me wrong. I think Pogba is a very talented player, but I can't see him ever winning Balon d'Or with 12 goals and 12 assists per season. We got a record break deal for a CM and not some crazy attacker like Neymar, Ronaldo or Suarez.

I would like him here if he is fully concentrated providing for the team, but if he is not... good riddance.
This is what really conforts me. His unjustified fee. The guy is not a wolrd beater yet but we made ManU pay more than what fukin cristiano costed.

Pogba will NEVER reach Cristiano´s heights or even get close to his goals/assist tally.

Superb player, but waaaaay overpriced...at least inside the fields. Marketing and hypewise...its a whole nother thing.

:lol:
Btw, does anyone know if we owned 100 % of Pogba's player rights? Or did we own 75 % and Raiola 25 % ?
I think he owns his own rights?.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So .at the end of the day we get only 105 m. eh?And nobody knows who payed fat's turd fee?
Selling Pogba at over 100m is good business no matter how you look at it. Even better that we rape some fat, rich EPL club for it. The question from here is how we evolve as a team without him.

As with Zidane, nobody is unsellable. And Pogba ain't no Zidane.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Selling Pogba at over 100m is good business no matter how you look at it. Even better that we rape some fat, rich EPL club for it. The question from here is how we evolve as a team without him.

we need to at least a quality MF for replace him .This is not a CL winning midfield by any stretch.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
we need to at least a quality MF for replace him .This is not a CL winning midfield by any stretch.
As i see it Juves midfield with Marchisio, Khedira and Pjanic is good enough for reaching far in the CL without a doubt, the same for youre attack. Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain is an attack every team in the world should have respect for.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Selling Pogba at over 100m is good business no matter how you look at it. Even better that we $#@! some fat, rich EPL club for it. The question from here is how we evolve as a team without him.

My only question was how much we get from this deal? I never says that it's not a good deal....

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sure, but if you look at the other side of that coin, then how does PSG come out and say that Matuidi isn't moving? Also a Raiola client. Fact is, we shot ourselves in the foot agreeing to a 20 pct comission type deal.
A lot of these deals were probably made at a different time in the clubs financial capacity, but it's kind of affecting our leverage today. Maybe therein lies the trade off, that it gets us to where we are today, but this is he price we pay.
Well Matuidi and Pogba are in a different class and we aren't offering Matuidi to tripple his wage nor Raiola 20mln. So not really comparable.

And we can hate Raiola and Pogba all we want, but I'd welcome these "loans" and "holidays" anyday as long as they act as proffessionals during the time they are here and we sell them for loads of cash afterwards.

Not many players stay for more than 4-5 years in one club, players like Del Piero and Maldini are rare. With your username you should know that. :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
As i see it Juves midfield with Marchisio, Khedira and Pjanic is good enough for reaching far in the CL without a doubt, the same for youre attack. Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain is an attack every team in the world should have respect for.
Oh, we know we're good enough to win the CL. These days we're on the same level as your team. I respect your team but I'm not in awe of it the way I used to be a few years back.
We just need to find a physical presence on our midfield to be 100% complete.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can you loan us Vidal for our treble season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)