Paul Pogba (34 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Just fucking close this thread. I can digest us selling Pogba, but I just simply cannot digest being strong armed like we are a fucking minnow. Be it by agent or Utd. I just refuse to accept this. Napoli take a better stance than we do when it comes to selling players. We need to sell on our terms, and by that I mean if somebody wants to do a deal they need to understand they're dealing with a big club who have the right to refuse. It is fucking ridiculous when you think of the reported 120m fee being close to 50m less. Laughing stock. Just nothing to add here. Shameful and shocking. Utd fans more to gloat about.

Hope it's bs.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
GDS

This week, Paul Pogba became the world’s most expensive player after he finalised his €105 million move from Juventus to Manchester United.

Along with the €105m fee, there are €5m in bonuses that United will have to pay based on future success.

Juventus will not receive the total fee, however, as Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola receives a huge fee for finalising the deal, believed to be €25m. In fact, it was Raiola’s fee that was reportedly holding up the deal.

A further €5m will go towards purchasing a house for Pogba, and then €2m will be split between three of the Frenchman’s first clubs, Le Harve, Torcy and Roissy-en-Brie.

As a result, the total figure that Juventus are left with is €73m, which could rise to €78m. Considering they bought Pogba for around €1m in 2012, they have made an outrageous profit on the 23-year-old.

In his last season in Turin, Pogba scored eight goals and assisted a further 12 in 35 Serie A appearances as Juventus secured their fifth consecutive league title
This has to be bullshit :lol:.

Why the hell would we buy him a house :lol:.

Fuck sport journalists seriously.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
€74m isn't close to €50m, no more than Iran is close to China.

But yeah, farcical if that's true. We shouldn't be paying that.

Still, wouldn't surprise me if this was planned all alone as part of our original contract with Raiola and Pogba. That's the danger of following the popular media slant, you'll more often than not end up disappointed.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just fucking close this thread. I can digest us selling Pogba, but I just simply cannot digest being strong armed like we are a fucking minnow. Be it by agent or Utd. I just refuse to accept this. Napoli take a better stance than we do when it comes to selling players. We need to sell on our terms, and by that I mean if somebody wants to do a deal they need to understand they're dealing with a big club who have the right to refuse. It is fucking ridiculous when you think of the reported 120m fee being close to 50m less. Laughing stock. Just nothing to add here. Shameful and shocking. Utd fans more to gloat about.
What if the board were more than happy to sell him?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
GDS

This week, Paul Pogba became the world’s most expensive player after he finalised his €105 million move from Juventus to Manchester United.

Along with the €105m fee, there are €5m in bonuses that United will have to pay based on future success.

Juventus will not receive the total fee, however, as Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola receives a huge fee for finalising the deal, believed to be €25m. In fact, it was Raiola’s fee that was reportedly holding up the deal.

A further €5m will go towards purchasing a house for Pogba, and then €2m will be split between three of the Frenchman’s first clubs, Le Harve, Torcy and Roissy-en-Brie.

As a result, the total figure that Juventus are left with is €73m, which could rise to €78m. Considering they bought Pogba for around €1m in 2012, they have made an outrageous profit on the 23-year-old.

In his last season in Turin, Pogba scored eight goals and assisted a further 12 in 35 Serie A appearances as Juventus secured their fifth consecutive league title

@Cheesio

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Im not sure about that. If that`s the way, if we always count on salaries spent with the player, im sure wed almost always have a negative net.
It's not how it works. I'll post here what I posted in the Marotta thread:

I found the information on Vidal in the annual report.
Price: 37m
Price present value: 36.217m
Net book value: 4.349m
Solidarity crap: 0.882m
Net positive effect : 31m.

Also, Pogba's book value was 4.3m at the beginning of the season.
Since I don't see any taxes being mentioned here, and the solidarity fee should be around 2.5% in this case, it appears we paid Raiola ~25m out of the 105 we received.

I read that we are going to be paid in 3 installments, so the net present value of the deal will be less than 105, probably around 100m. Take out 2.65m solidarity fee and around 3 to 3.2m residual book value, it looks like we paid Raiola around 20m.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This has to be bull$#@! :lol:.

Why the hell would we buy him a house :lol:.

$#@! sport journalists seriously.
As much bullshit as they said when they said pogba to Utd all but done and Higuain is coming after we paid for his release clause. In this transfer market and certainly with how strange our management have been nothing can be ruled out. I won't be suprised if what's reported is true, then this is truly embarrassing and no management fanboy I don't care who it is can justify it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
As much bullshit as they said when they said pogba to Utd all but done and Higuain is coming after we paid for his release clause. In this transfer market and certainly with how strange our management have been nothing can be ruled out. I won't be suprised if what's reported is true, then this is truly embarrassing and no management fanboy I don't care who it is can justify it.
There would be no way to justify this. It would mean Juventus is a club who likes to take it in the ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)