Paul Pogba (164 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The good thing is we are finally getting rid of his stupid haircut. Couldnt stand it, he looked like he would be a Milan player.
For the rest of his services, Pjanic and one more CM is enough to replace his presence in our midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
Looking forward to see these kind of comments in redcafe when there is no Marchisio or Khedira around.
If he was any other player, he would be absolutely eaten alive here for that performance.

At fault for the goal and very nearly at fault for another in the first half. What the $#@! is he doing this season? He looks like he isn't even concentrating during matches.
he's playing only playing on his god given talent, not more right now
He needs to wake the $#@! up he looks uninterested only for his sheer amount of talent he would look like $#@! because he does not like like he is putting in any effort.
VERY bad idea giving him the 10 shirt

He is still very young to be a leader
so many stupid plays from him,unlike him at all,a lot of times Sandro was wide, he took too long to pass. such a crappy display
Worst player on the pitch today.
His start to the season has been horrendous with a couple moments of brilliance but that's it.
Big mistake giving him number 10 but then we either did or he went.
Juventino[RUS];5104353 said:
He wanted to score a goal more than to win a $#@!ing match, his egoism is working against him already
Bench until taking $#@! seriously! Why the hell practice a stupied feint all $#@!ing night?! Not worthy not at all! There is something wrong in the world when pogba turns to ballotelli, and balotelli become a serious professional!
Need to be schooled from time to time. Leaders do not do the $#@! he's done on that Frosinone's goal.
Juventino[RUS];5104445 said:
He ALWAYS lose his closest opponent, just watch last season goal on the Olympiakos's counter-attack and 1st $#@!celona's goal in the final of CL, he is focused on the ball instead of opponent players
This year his value is likely to be reduced, better keep him one more year...
Ideally, he'd be benched 2 or 3 games.

But I don't know if that's a realistic option at the moment.
we need marchisio and some one who is healthy with clu and pogba in one midfield sounds absolutely tantalizing
I hate comments like this.

If Pogba is the world-beater he is meant to be, he shouldn't need everyone around him to be brilliant in order to perform to a good standard.

It's one thing to make those remarks about forwards who need to be given the ball, but Pogba is playing in a role where he can single-handedly take charge of a game.
One thing is certain.His playing last season and that before was more easy to him because there were Vidal and Marchisio and he has more free role.Now everything is on his back.But that is no excuse for his displays this season and never stopping idea of over complicating the things and humiliating the opponent.Here part has the overall form of the team now which is very low
I'd argue Pogba had that luxury an awful lot in the last couple of years due to how strong Juve's midfield has been in general play.

In those teams it was okay for Pogba to go missing for long periods and then come up with something brilliant, but now he needs to do more of the basic work in midfield to get the team playing.

Maybe seeing Pogba without Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal around him making systems work will see some people start to understand what @Zacheryah meant by Pogba not aiding Juve's "tactical flow"...
80m euros could've built a powerful team. But again, you'd think we dodged a bullet handing Marotta 80m to waste.
Juventino[RUS];5106554 said:
Only Cares about to dribble past opponent or shot on goal, waste so many time on his stupid dribble
Wtf happened to him ?
He reminds me of balotelli
Needs to take his head out of his ass his body language reminds me of Balotelli.
He should have been benched played like he should have stayed at man united today. This season without Vidal and Pirlo he's a bust
he must be benched.
Juventino[RUS];5107102 said:
Should have been subbed off against Frosinone and Napoli after 1st half
He needs a coach to kick him in the ass and get him straight.
has nothing to do with coach or number, simply cant be the man
Don't get me started on this one. Bit my lip for too long for this one. Trying all the fancy moves and beating of his man without just playing it simple. $#@! off to barca you peroxide toilet brush.
Yeah, he's been shocking, I can't believe he's still trying to take 3-4 touches every time he has the ball and attempting silly skills after playing in the league for 4 seasons.

You can see he's trying to carry the team but he's not mature enough and he can't deal with being the main focus of every teams plan against us. It's just a matter of time until he gets agitated and sent off.

I think it's down to the surroundings too, it's obvious to say that he'll be back to incredible once he moves to a team like Barca where the quality of players can allow him to 'breathe', but it's just simply true.
Dude does four stepovers to lure opposition players close to him and then attempts to make what shouldve been an easy pass. He drags any denar of direction out of our attacks whenever he gets the ball. Time for the bench imo.
That number 10 on his back :rofl:
Though, the joke is really on the management: "Let's throw number 10 at someone and suddenly he'll become the leader". :lol2:
Asking for the 10 then playing like this is worthless give it back
WΏΏdy?;5107441 said:
He needs to calm down and realise he's not THAT special yet.
Lol, whenever i said that if Juve recieved a 100 mil offer for him we should sell him, i was attacked, he's not a 100 mil type of player, he doesn't impact the game as one even in his best days. Great players make the players around them better, Pogba needs great players to make him look better.
We should've sold him this summer instead of Vidal, but our great director opted to gift vidal to bayern.
I agree. Sadly, but I agree
Its a shame we have no one on the bench who is capable of pushing him we have no one to keep him on his toes. In recent years we have had good competition for our players in midfield and that helped puch them on.
Dem feels when you look to your number 10 for inspiration but he's busy doing 360 trick shots and rainbow flicks to improve his rating for the next FIFA street game.
now Asa and Khedira come back soon and pogba needs to be benched at least once by them. I almost hate him now.
His tricks and flicks look ridiculous once the team is down. Even then he doesn't give up on them and continues to fool around.

Soon, that will become sad, if he doesn't straighten up and starts playing smart.
Stupid post, but if we had a fully fit midfield and Pogba was still playing like a busted arse, he'd definitely need to hit the bench for a game or two.
Pereyra and Lemina have both been much better than Pogba this season. Not sure where you're going with your post.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"Last four years were like a holiday"

Just when I thought I couldn't despise this mercenary, marketing-driven, arrogant cocksucker, he goes and says this. What a prick. I really, really, really, hope we meet Man U in the CL sometime soon...just after they fail in this seasons Europa League.

The English fans and media will be expecting top-level performances (with all of the tricks and flicks for good measure) every week from him now, given that he is the most expensive player ever. He couldn't even cope with having the pressure on him at us during the horrible first 3-4 months of last season, good luck now, retard.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Why didn't Pogba care about winning the champion's league?

That's the part I don't understand.

I always thought he was like C. Ronaldo. A player who could obviously make more money in China or Russia or wherever, but was truly obsessed with winning the greatest trophies available to a top player.

I always thought he had a top mentality.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Indeed.
I never got the impression he would stay here forever.
I wasn't expecting him to go back to United, but so be it.

Some guys seem to forget we just received a record transfer sum for a CM, not an AM, not a striker, not some flashy winger with nice moves but a fucking CM that we signed for free.
And too make it all even better, we sold him to the team we got him from for free and that is not even a competitor in the CL.

Also, his European Championship 2016 showed he isn't even the WC player the transfer sum makes him look.

I say good business, invest it wise in a good CM and move on.
Some in here have tried to use this particular case - selling a CM we signed for free for 110M (world record deal) to the same club who gave him away - as evidence that Marotta can't sell :lol: Anything to suit their agenda.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Is it true we paid the agent fee?

If so, I want somebody to tell me it's true, then defend Marotta.

I like Beppe, but if that's true, I need to read someone try to defend it, I need a laugh.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Really upset with this prick. Never have I seen a player leave in such unprofessional manner. Vidal leaving was nothing compared to the circumstances pogba left in. I'm actually glad his gone. He can fuck off to the shithole he came from. All you pogba fanboys were massively deluded. I hope you realised who you were cheering on and we're biased for. Fuck pogba the piece of shit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont see why people need to defend this deal. We can accept it and move on but this is far from a good deal for us. And do consider that we basically exchanged Higuain for Pogba here.

But I think we will have a great season regardless. The technical level of our team improved. The great ting about Juve is that we never were too much dependent on a single player and we will manage just fine without Pogba.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dont see why people need to defend this deal. We can accept it and move on but this is far from a good deal for us. And do consider that we basically exchanged Higuain for Pogba here.

But I think we will have a great season regardless. The technical level of our team improved.
How do you know it is far from a good deal? Can we at least see how the season plays out first? if we win a CL out of this deal, it's a fantastic deal any way you look at it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lets stay classy, unlike the Napoli goons and thank Pogba for his services and the fortune he brought us!
We took a boy and turned him into a man!
We took a talent and turned him into a legend!
With this contract, he will make the money of his lifetime, whatever he achieves, as he will be growing up, he will be realizing more and more the essential part we have played in his carrier and life!
Let him feel better in Manchester, rather than in Turin, our jersey will mark and haunt him forever!

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Glad it's over and he is gone. Hard to find a man with class nowadays, not even talking about classy professional athlete, hoped he could've learned couple of things here, I was wrong dow.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
"Last four years were like a holiday"

Just when I thought I couldn't despise this mercenary, marketing-driven, arrogant cocksucker, he goes and says this. What a prick. I really, really, really, hope we meet Man U in the CL sometime soon...just after they fail in this seasons Europa League.

The English fans and media will be expecting top-level performances (with all of the tricks and flicks for good measure) every week from him now, given that he is the most expensive player ever. He couldn't even cope with having the pressure on him at us during the horrible first 3-4 months of last season, good luck now, retard.
:D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

But I think we will have a great season regardless. The technical level of our team improved. The great ting about Juve is that we never were too much dependent on a single player and we will manage just fine without Pogba.
Except we didn't...Higuain replaced Morata - and thats a significant upgrade I might add.

Pjanic replaces Pogba. I think Pogba is a more complete player, but Pjanic posted superior numbers in a worst team last season.

Now we need to finally find a "Vidal replacement"...

- - - Updated - - -

You don't agree? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)