Paul Pogba (71 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
If we keep selling at this rate they will. Pirlo Tevez Vidal Morata Pogba (Coman who hasn't done anything for us yes, but he was a good prospect at least) in 2 summers. You're not winning anything at this rate. You can't create a basically new team every summer, it just doesn't work like that. We need continuity with our star players. It doesn't matter who you replace them with. Dybala will be next, there is no doubt about it as things stand. I am getting more and more annoyed by the club's attitude. Why do I even buy jerseys with my favourite players on it? Vidal Morata and Pogbye. All for the trash can.
wow just woow

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
You guys shouldn't act like he left for Southampton or so... ManU will sooner or later compete for the Cl and epl again. They are just to big.... you could even argue that they will win it sooner than Juve
They spent 500 millions in 3 years, remind me what did they achieve?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Don't get me wrong I didn't mean they are stronger than we are right now. But there is just one team winning the Cl every year and you need alot of luck. If we don't win it in the next 2-3 years I see them having the same chance as we have

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So happy this cunt is gone.

Disrespected Juve all summer long with that bla bla bla shit, and those Instagram posts joking about taking medicals, and so on. Absolute twat. A perfect example of the nauseating nature of this new generation.

Contrast how this bitch left to how Morata left. I wish Morata all the best. Pogba... I hope he fails miserably.

Sep 13, 2015
Oh come on, At. Madrid sold one of the best strikers at the time, year after year but they still manage to get so close to the CL trophy. Pogba is definitely a unique player, but you can replace him by adapting your playing style that will benefit to the players we buy.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How so ? They are bound to make it back to the top. You need alot of luck to reach the Cl final, let alone win it. We haven't done it in 20 years .... sure we have a got shot this year again and the years after, but with their financial power it's easy to see them in the Cl again
We have the much better team but somwhow they have the better chance to win it before us?

Logic.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
One thing's for sure.

We should change this 'ask to leave' policy. I hope we can raise our finances in the coming years because that is the primary reason behind all this. I hope to see Dybala play for a long time here. I dont like seeing us submit after one 'ask to leave' request.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So happy this cunt is gone.

Disrespected Juve all summer long with that bla bla bla shit, and those Instagram posts joking about taking medicals, and so on. Absolute twat. A perfect example of the nauseating nature of this new generation.

Contrast how this bitch left to how Morata left. I wish Morata all the best. Pogba... I hope he fails miserably.
Morata was equally bad though.

'I want to stay here its not upto me' but jumped at the chance to rejoin Madrid as soon as he got the opportunity. Though i wont hold any hard feelings against him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)