Paul Pogba (179 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
I'm not disappointed he chased money, I'm disappointed he lied and had all those ads like it wasn't going to happen. He gave us some good years, but he could have left on a better note. There are many mercs who act better than that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I think we all knew from the beginning that he was never ballon d'or material, yet he is a very good player. His attitude and bad choices will lead him to failure (man u really?).

Now give Dybala an improved contract cause he's the real deal.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's really tough to come to terms with letting go of a player before he reaches his Ballon D'or potential

Like, I can't comprehend this

What frustrates me even more is that Manchester will recoup their 110m Euros in no time

We couldn't keep Pogba and reap these same benefits? I truly don't get it
he will probably never win Ballon D'or

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Different situations, Higuain picked the best club, a club that has built a CL contender team. Pogba picked the inferior Europa league club that didn't care for him to begin with and only because of money.
They are not bound to play in the EL for the next decade.

It's Manchester United. It's not like he picked Sampdoria.

For the record, I do think they have a shitty team atm. They should replace like 80% of the players to look decent. But I'm shoked people think he picked a Serie B club.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Bye and have fun with your new $#@!ty teammates. Let's have some fun with our cash!!!
You've already spent 75% of it on Higuaín ;S

Anyway... This move makes you weaker and United is no treat at all, so no complains from me.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's really tough to come to terms with letting go of a player before he reaches his Ballon D'or potential

What frustrates me even more is that Manchester will recoup their 110m Euros in no time

How are they going te recoup 110m euros?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
They are not bound to play in the EL for the next decade.

It's Manchester United. It's not like he picked Sampdoria.

For the record, I do think they have a $#@!ty team atm. They should replace like 80% of the players to look decent. But I'm shoked people think he picked a Serie B club.
ok for one you are wayyyyyyyy over estimating Man U

Yeah, he's good but will never be ballon d'or material. Just a flashy $#@!
he will never reach his potential in that league, Dybala has a better chance than him in this lifetime

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

He just ruined any chances he had to win the Ballon d'or.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
You guys shouldn't act like he left for Southampton or so... ManU will sooner or later compete for the Cl and epl again. They are just to big.... you could even argue that they will win it sooner than Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)