Paul Pogba (193 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
@Mark @Salvo @Dostoevsky

Or we could just keep it classy, and simply have the thread named "Paul Pogba" ?

"Mr. 100m plusvalenza", "Money Dab Ho's", ugh. Could we please stop acting like Napoli fans?
You are a gem. Thank you for keeping a mature head among simpletons.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I seriously didnt thought he would be this stupid. I hope he gonna flop over there. With that price he has to deliver MotM performances every game, i can´t see that happen. He is gonna flop big time, and Juventus will laugh all the way to the bank. :donedeal:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will have to return beggin to us to resurrect his career once again, and hopefully we will show him the middle finger this time :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I seriously didnt thought he would be this stupid. I hope he gonna flop over there. With that price he has to deliver MotM performances every game, i can´t see that happen. He is gonna flop big time, and Juventus will laugh all the way to the bank. :donedeal:
:xfinger:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I am disappointed to see him leave ... great player and I love his moves. Also it's sad to see we still can't keep our best players. Funny enough people will put their hopes in dybala just to see him leave in 2 years tops
But honestly it was clear after signing pjanic and higuain for 120 mil... no way we could have afford that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)