Paul Pogba (206 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
Cmon guys who you believe stupid English presa tards or Allegri??? All this transfer saga is nonsense from beggining,guy is gifting juventus shirts,saying that he is staying to that guys on video,even his Instagram photo in universal studio its clear sign that he is joking with English fucktards,riola made Twitter comments that its just blah blah,etc...what else sign you want to realize that guy is fuckin staying with us,omg some people here really drive me crazy,stupidity level infinite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Can't wait until that mentality leads to keeping Dybala being "impossible" because City or Real offered him 15m after tax next year. If we can't show strength now, if we couldn't show strength with Vidal, there is nothing to suggest we can show the strength to keep Dybala once he ask's to leave, which sooner or later will happen, given how much more money clubs like Real, Barca or EPL teams have. He naturally will get similar offers like the one Pogba received, offers we can't compete with. At some point we need to learn how to simply say no and follow through with our legal right to just keep them, regardless of money interests.

Those who act as if selling Pogba is not a big deal are quite funny in their obvious bias towards wishful thinking. Especially those saying we already have him replaced with Pjanic. The whole point of signings like Pjanic should be to add something to the team, not to replace someone and at best keep the status quo.

In midfield we have traded Vidal+Pogba for Khedira+Pjanic in a short period of time. That's called regressing or at best stagnation, not improvement.

It's also always funny when player's who leave - like Pogba - suddenly & seemingly are rated worse (by some) on the forum than they were previously, while others who arrive - like Higuain - are suddenly rated higher than before. If in May someone would have suggested a Higuain + 15m-20m trade for Pogba the reaction would have been ridicule.
Or maybe you should stop acting like we are some financial powerhouse who can fight against the millions other teams have?. Juventus is a renowned brand, but in terms of pure money wars..we are waaay below other teams and cant go on a head to head.

Yeah, we can tie pogba on the chair and tell him "you are going nowhere bitch"...but how long that trick will work?. Players are not animals and if he really wants top go...you will have an uninterested and fed up player for one more season who is itching for the next mercato to be sold.

Until we offer stupid wages.. even when we win the sport war..th monetary one is as important and on that reghard we cant compete. Serie A being boring as fuck doesnt help one little.

The way this summer has progressed, i would rather believe media reports than quotes from club staff. Nothing to get excited about.
yeh...

I would suggest Pogba fans to not get excited until you see him playing in the second week of serie A...until then he can dissapear at any moment,.

Teams like Manchester United don't stay down for long. They have way too much financial muscle and appeal, and they are still one of top 3 destinations for any player in the world, irrespective of their recent results. The fact that they are still the most visible and viable team in the most popular league in the world speaks volumes. You can't buy that type of appeal.
This.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
Or maybe you should stop acting like we are some financial powerhouse who can fight against the millions other teams have?. Juventus is a renowned brand, but in terms of pure money wars..we are waaay below other teams and cant go on a head to head.

Yeah, we can tie pogba on the chair and tell him "you are going nowhere bitch"...but how long that trick will work?. Players are not animals and if he really wants top go...you will have an uninterested and fed up player for one more season who is itching for the next mercato to be sold.

Until we offer stupid wages.. even when we win the sport war..th monetary one is as important and on that reghard we cant compete. Serie A being boring as $#@! doesnt help one little.

yeh...

I would suggest Pogba fans to not get excited until you see him playing in the second week of serie A...until then he can dissapear at any moment,.

This.
He can dissapear but certainly not to club like union or similar level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Until we offer stupid wages.. even when we win the sport war..th monetary one is as important and on that reghard we cant compete. Serie A being boring as $#@! doesnt help one little.

yeh...

This.
I think you and some on here way under value our new position in world football

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/a...atore-della-juve-lo-aspetto-lunedi-a-v-645620

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
At this point it all comes down to what Pogba wants. Makes sense that he s using his holiday to consider his options and promised an answer by the time it was over. Otherwise this would have been done by now. If Man U have the money they claim to have, then Raiola's fee is a drop in the bucket. I think the clubs and agent have reached an agreement and its come down to Paul.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
At this point it all comes down to what Pogba wants. Makes sense that he s using his holiday to consider his options and promised an answer by the time it was over. Otherwise this would have been done by now. If Man U have the money they claim to have, then Raiola's fee is a drop in the bucket. I think the clubs and agent have reached an agreement and its come down to Paul.
So in other words when he shows up Monday it's over he's staying like I've been saying

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think you can turn down the salary being quoted, if true. We can't offer him that much money, but we can offer him titles. He will get close to 20 million net @ Yanited (salary + bonuses + image rights) He might get 12-13 million if he stays here. The key factor has to be, does he want to win now or not? He can easily go to Barca or Madrid in 2 years, and I wouldn't begrudge him then. He'd still get a truckload of money and that exposure he craves so much.

In terms of money and appeal, United are surely top 5 (still behind Madrid, Barca, and Bayern). Does anyone know how much the highest earner @ Bayern gets in net wages? I think theirs is the model we can hope to emulate in the coming 2-3 years (and hopefully that should prevent us from selling our best players).

Now, if media reports are true and he is flying to that ugly, dark, dank place in 48 hours, we need to bring in Kovacic, Diawara or Prince Besea, and Matic and we are set.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Pogba shines in a strong team that has worldclass midfielders supporting him, he shines when he doesnt have to carry the team but is allowed to have Marchisio and Khedira carry the blunt tasks while he doesnt have to stick his neck out and focus on what he does best : his general midfield work, and making the difference when he has the ball.

In a turdy team, with shitfarts for cm's, he'll have to do ALOT of work to make things go well, and he'll be restricted alot in when he can show his magic. +he wont remotely be shining in the CL anytime soon.
And he needs to play BtB, as a cam he'll less suited.

So no, he will not shine brighter, what the hell is that for a statement.

He goes to united because its a huge paycheck, from a big money team in the english paycheck league. Thats it.

Money Dab Ho's. Not victories, trophee's, silverware and history.

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs we are talking about the EPL.

THE league who has been standing out for a decade now of buying extremely expensive players, but not pair them with the proper quality supportive players, which end up with stars offcourse not running for other stars.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio is world class and the best player in the world in his role. Its like a better version of busque's with less drama and more workrate, and offensive talent but fewer heading.
Khedira, starter for Real Madrid, Germany, now Juventus. Just showed his impact here when he came back last season, and how Germany went under as he got injured.
Pjanic ? Criminally underrated here, and allready making a big impact on the group in the CL.

Seriously, you are a joke.
Chill out tiny, how you opinions change like your dick size is a painfully commonly known fact.

Marchisio the best in the world? On wednesdays? Sami a starter for everyone he plays for including venus earth and waffles soccer for 2 months a year? Germany went under when he got injured? Like in the WC final which they won?

I can dig and burry you in ur arguments but i'll leave that to the newbies. Too tired for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)