Paul Pogba (114 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We’ll Never Die
United’s flag is deepest red
It shrouded all our Munich dead
Before their limbs grew stiff and cold
Their heart’s blood dyed it’s ev’ry fold
Then raise United’s banner high
Beneath it’s shade we’ll live and die
So keep the faith and never fear

We’ll keep the Red Flag flying here
We’ll never die, we’ll never die
We’ll never die, we’ll never die
We’ll keep the Red flag flying high
‘Cos Man United will never die

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
If Pogba ends up staying, it make Juve look really strong imo.
It also makes pogba look strong bc you know mino was twisting his arm to make it happen. If he stays this year, he is making a statement that he believes in the team we have made for this year and it's not about the money. That would be pretty awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pogba will not return Turin. He will have his Man United medical today or tomorrow before signing for the English club. #LaStampa

Pogba will earn close to 20m per year at Man United: 12m/year (basic wages) + 8m/year (bonuses + image rights). #LaStampa

It had become impossible for Juventus to keep Pogba for a salary of less than 10m/year - which the club cannot offer. #LaStampa

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba will not return Turin. He will have his Man United medical today or tomorrow before signing for the English club. #LaStampa

Pogba will earn close to 20m per year at Man United: 12m/year (basic wages) + 8m/year (bonuses + image rights). #LaStampa

It had become impossible for Juventus to keep Pogba for a salary of less than 10m/year - which the club cannot offer. #LaStampa
Money dab ho's going to the paycheck league

Quite the paycheck tbh

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:|

- - - Updated - - -

Idk who these people are but Paul giving his Juventus shirt to another person now

When seing Pogba handing out those shirts, I just cant believe that enybody would willingly go from being the nr. 10 at Juve to being the nr. 6 at Union. I now that money speaks, but it is just such a hugh downgrade, for a guy, who is trying to become the best in the world.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When seing Pogba handing out those shirts, I just cant believe that enybody would willingly go from being the nr. 10 at Juve to being the nr. 6 at Union. I now that money speaks, but it is just such a hugh downgrade, for a guy, who is trying to become the best in the world.

But5 he will have so much money that it will make him forget all the bullshid he will get there.

I mean...he is like tripling his wages. No one will be unhappy about that kind of payraise :D

Is worth every defeat against leicester and wumbinghton City.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)