Paul Pogba (60 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
No matter what happens we will win the saga because dogs celebrate on corpses of lions, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs. In other words nothing can help manure and nothing can damage us

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
It's players like Stu and Hernanes who have shown true juventus spirit unlike the spicy fraud and pogdab
Yes, he's got big balls but he has to be humble when shit doesn't work out.

True Juve material like Ale, Scirea, Buffon and even Marchisio, they prove/d it on the pitch, not with their fucking mouths. Still I love me a Stu :heart:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If all was done dealio and set and payed and determined, why would the deal being so postponed?? I mean, its the 6th August, the season starts in like 2 weeks. Wouldnt Man Utd/Mourinho want Pogba to be with them asap so he could have more time to settle in??? Nothing is done and nothing is being arranged....

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
If all was done dealio and set and payed and determined, why would the deal being so postponed?? I mean, its the 6th August, the season starts in like 2 weeks. Wouldnt Man Utd/Mourinho want Pogba to be with them asap so he could have more time to settle in??? Nothing is done and nothing is being arranged....
The arrangements have been made. He's staying.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am really tired of this $#@!ing saga and X makes a mistake reopening it.Because there are just predictions and hopes.So without facts it's better to stay closed.
Anyway the fact is that he stops renting his house in Turin two months earlier and didn't hire anything which clearly means that he is leaving.He didn't deserve this level of attention.If he stays good and if he goes also good.So what happened happens.That's it.So this circus of him staying/going must stops until some real facts occurs and not some barber losers,prostitutes,so called journalist like Di Marzio stories etc,
The arrangements have been made. He's staying.
He stopped renting his house in turin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)