Paul Pogba (209 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I would like that we work on our assertive communication skills. It is important that you stand up for your point of view but consider others beliefs and opinions. And focus on the actions and how that makes you feel, not attacking on the person.

Being assertive reduces stress, improves self steem and reduces conflict. Remember your assertive rights and be ready to defend them, always considering other people's rights.

Thank you all.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Okay,as I said Pogba will stay,
This is not a bs of yours but an elephant shit from your post ,not from you.
We are looking for a mid.just because we don't have anything to do in this transfer market
Anyway he will stay.No doubt about that.Just be happy about that "fact" because that is not a media bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably meant the ''fat turd'' parts lel

:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Staying staying staying. Him and Raiola and Juventus trolling the media and man united. Can't wait till season kicks off and he has out jersey on
That or you're just trying to kid yourself

- - - Updated - - -

That really doesn't mean shit. His number and name will be available till the moment he has left

- - - Updated - - -

What did I miss? What did I miss?
Basically people think he's staying because you can still purchase a Juve Pogba shirt online

The straw clutching just got serious

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Higuain has nothing to do with Raiola and Pogba .

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't insult me just my post which was written by me?:lol:
As I said don't worry he will be here with us at 7-th of August at Vinovo.
Until then let's be happy about our set up with Pogba.
Much clearer, thank you :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I would like that we work on our assertive communication skills. It is important that you stand up for your point of view but consider others beliefs and opinions. And focus on the actions and how that makes you feel, not attacking on the person.

Being assertive reduces stress, improves self steem and reduces conflict. Remember your assertive rights and be ready to defend them, always considering other people's rights.

Thank you all.
I like the way Snrub thinks.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
I hope he end up staying, but he or Raiola should make it clear what the fuck is going on. If he's leaving just go already.
I can't take this saga anymore. I'm wasting too much time reading this topic everyday.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So far the coast is clear. No Twitter, Instagram and Facebook posts from Pogba.

Maybe Patrice talked some sense into him or they are both wasted in a Vegas hotel room.
even tough he was a United legend? would he really tell Paul to not join them cause it'd be a step back?
Let's pray he really talked some sense into him. Telling him to join them next year once and if they're in champions league

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe we are delaying and procrastinating as we can't find a replacement, and Yanited don't want to pay Raiola the fee. I remember Marotta said everything was "frozen" a few days ago. Nothing since.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Maybe we are delaying and procrastinating as we can't find a replacement, and Yanited don't want to pay Raiola the fee. I remember Marotta said everything was "frozen" a few days ago. Nothing since.
Could be. I certainly don't see Pogba jumping up and down pushing for a move. Or maybe he just wants an improved contract with Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)