Paul Pogba (197 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Indeed... They like to prank well they will see....... not really but fuck adidas too
As far as I can tell this advertisement received way more traction than any ad normally would. I am sure their marketing department is very proud of a job well done regardless of what happens with Pogba.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No it isn't! I have been saying that Minos job is for his clients and he looks out for them. Meanwhile you talk like he looks just for himself
"As an agent Mino has to represent the best interest of his client"

So again how is pushing his client to move to man utd looking at the sporting projects in the best interest of his client?

either way he is a cunt nothing will ever change that

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What I think is that Pogba commercial was shot long ago WITHOUT United logo in it but now that he's touted to return , I think theyre turning this into an elaborate marketing campaign.

He's planning to make a James-esque return or something and surprise all the fans.
Which is piss easy to do, just add a few frames with that united logo

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
you are again mixing things. Insigne and Hamsik (and Callejon since he joined for that matter) have been putting up top assist numbers for years in Napoli so you cant claim their numbers are only great because of Higuain. Higuain was in brilliant form this season, he was scoring like crazy but without a functional team with great creators behind him he couidnt have done it. its that simple. the team was ticking so well, its why they have been our contenders for so long.

about Pogba, im gonna explain it one last time, if you still insist on this bs i give up. Pogba was out of form since his injury in February/March the season before and didnt catch form again when he returned. THAT Pogba was put into a mess of a team that had several new players incoming. do you remember what was the situation in our team at the beginning of the season? we lost Pirlo, Vidal, Tevez, we had Barzagli and Licht out injured at different times, we got Sandro, Cuadrado, Lemina and Hernanes very late, Asamoah, Mandzukic, Khedira, Morata, Pereyra were also injured at different points in the opening months. we were reduced to a team that had to play Padoin as the regista with Pereyra/Sturaro next to him and Pogba because we had starters and the 1st alternative out and our replacements arrived very late. we were also struggling to find the correct formation and were changing between 3-4 formations. now, do you notice any similarities between this midfield and the France one at the Euro? im sure you do, but you will ofcourse ignore it to bash Pogba since it looks like hes leaving. Padoin, Sturaro, Kante, Matuidi, Sissoko, none of these guys can hold the midfield and organize the play the way a Marchisio does. or even a Montolivo. they are all pretty much terrible passers that are useless on offense (apart from Sissoko and his runs down the flank). the entire load of the midfields offense was on Pogba, he had to carry the team. i dont even know why you take that as an example for him, it was so obvious that the team was struggling in all areas. once we got our injured key players back, once we found a working formation and once the guys that arrived late found a place into the formation, the entire team started playing better. if you watched Pjanic for his NT youd notice a similar thing, hes the guy thats expected to do everything playing next to technically limited players so he almost always underperforms. you cant expect from a mid to carry the entire teams offense on his shoulders, thats just too easy to defend against and thus you get what you saw in the opening games. as soon as he got help, he performed better, and thats the Pogba you should be judging, not the out-of-form-playing-in-a-mess-team one
Didn't read lol
He sold lol
Deal with it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)