Paul Pogba (207 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Isn't there a Liverpool chant about Gary Neville looking like a rat? @Enron
I only know this one...

Gary Neville shags his ma, shags his ma, shags his ma
gary Neville shags his ma up the shitter
all the Neville's shag each other, shag each other, shag each other
all the Neviile's shag each other, there all inbreds.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I only know this one...

Gary Neville shags his ma, shags his ma, shags his ma
gary Neville shags his ma up the shitter
all the Neville's shag each other, shag each other, shag each other
all the Neviile's shag each other, there all inbreds.
:lol: Well, not the one i was looking for, but still very nice and subtle.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It really isn't as simple as you make it out to be, it's not like agents sugar coat these offer to their clients for the sake of a big pay out in commission
Sure it is. It's that fucking simple. As an agent Mino has to represent the best interest of his client, opportunity wise and monetarily even if that is contrary to his clubs wishes. His number one goal is his clients

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sure it is. It's that fucking simple. As an agent Mino has to represent the best interest of his client, opportunity wise and monetarily even if that is contrary to his clubs wishes. His number one goal is his clients
So you honestly believe Mino raiola is not an opportunistic greedy fat cunt? Instead he is an honest agent who cares only for his clients needs and never his own? Yeah ok :lol:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So you honestly believe Mino raiola is not an opportunistic greedy fat $#@!? Instead he is an honest agent who cares only for his clients needs and never his own? Yeah ok
To be an agent you have to be opportunistic and greedy but that's what makes him good. No one wants a complacent could care less about the money agent, cmon man your making my case for me

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We should dab together
Can you find the info about our revenue in 2011 or 2012?

We bought players for 94,05 million euro and we sold players for 20m euro. That's a minus of 74 million euro. That was pretty big for us back then, since we ended 7th for the 2nd season in a row and we didn't have CL.

So far this summer we have some -120 millions on transfers and unneeded players to sell.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Can you find the info about our revenue in 2011 or 2012?

We bought players for 94,05 million euro and we sold players for 20m euro. That's a minus of 74 million euro. That was pretty big for us back then, since we ended 7th for the 2nd season in a row and we didn't have CL.

So far this summer we have some -120 millions on transfers and unneeded players to sell.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So you honestly believe Mino raiola is not an opportunistic greedy fat cunt? Instead he is an honest agent who cares only for his clients needs and never his own? Yeah ok :lol:
What he is saying is that he IS a greedy opportunistic cunt and thats why he will look out for his agent more than himself in the short term because its ultimately to his own benefit. He'd have to be very short sighted if tried to cash in now at the expense of his future relationship with Pogba and other potential clients.

That would be akin to a store raising their prices because they know a particular customer is especially gullible. Short term profit is big yes but in the long term its better to leave customers satisfied or your reputation gets fucked and lesser customers would be interested in your store in the future. Thats how any big business or famous agent usually operate. They dont look to maximize the profit from one individual sale they rather think strategically and do what would be best for them in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)