Paul Pogba (79 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In his defense, they were arguably the 2 best players we had in this decade, and besides it comes off looking like we didn't sell the others, is because we let go the likes of Pirlo, Tevez and Llorente for close to no money. :(

I think the point that broadly alludes to the fact that we will always be in this position if our philosophy does not change. You can't just ask your way out of juventus. We might as well stop handing players contracts, and start having verbal sit down sessions with them when signing them on or signing them away. The other reason this philosophy doesn't work is because your team just always lacks continuity every time someone leaves, in this case, two of our brightest and best, just waltzed out the door, despite our success. We need to let them go when we want, not when they want. Two seasons straight as a result, we are potentially looking at 10 new signings. Already at, 5 or 6. Two more mids, plus a striker still to come. May not affect our rhythmn in Serie a, for psychological reasons alone, but will definitely take time to hit our stride in Europe as a result of this.
Juventus is the most successful Italian club, if that is not continuity i don't know what is.
Vidal is the one that hurt but I'm pretty his accident had a lot to do with him leaving.
As for pogba, like i said once his image right issue got settled he had to go cash in.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In his defense, they were arguably the 2 best players we had in this decade, and besides it comes off looking like we didn't sell the others, is because we let go the likes of Pirlo, Tevez and Llorente for close to no money. :(

I think the point that broadly alludes to the fact that we will always be in this position if our philosophy does not change. You can't just ask your way out of juventus. We might as well stop handing players contracts, and start having verbal sit down sessions with them when signing them on or signing them away. The other reason this philosophy doesn't work is because your team just always lacks continuity every time someone leaves, in this case, two of our brightest and best, just waltzed out the door, despite our success. We need to let them go when we want, not when they want. Two seasons straight as a result, we are potentially looking at 10 new signings. Already at, 5 or 6. Two more mids, plus a striker still to come. May not affect our rhythmn in Serie a, for psychological reasons alone, but will definitely take time to hit our stride in Europe as a result of this.
Pirlo and Tevez essentially retired from top flight football. Hardly just letting our top players leave to big teams. Llorente was coming off an appallingly bad season and was not asking to leave. We bought Mandzu and wanted to get rid of him.

That guy was clearly a troll. Hence why he is banned now. And you are defending that nonsense.

People need to grow some balls. Who the fuck cares if Pogba is leaving. Good for him. Even better for us if we're getting 110M+

We had 4 years of continuity through the end of the Pirlo-Conte era... And now we are remaking the team for Allegri over the last 2 summers. Refreshing it with young talent like Pjaca, Rugani, Dybala, Gabriel, Lemina... And finally getting world class players in their prime like Higuain, Pjanic, Sandro.

Our management is doing a brilliant job of it.

As I said, people need to grow some balls.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Either way, we need to trust Beppe that he will make the best for us after all. The thing let me feel sad on pogba leaving is that we are very complete with him now, very strong with him and leaving at this year in particular is just hurting the hard work done to get CL at last.... If he leaves okay his fucking life , but we have new challenge replacing him and get back the harmony of our team.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What makes you think I'm a fake Juve fan? Because I'm not super positive about the whole thing? I know the management have done a great job so far but come on man, we should be holding onto our best players no matter what. Do you see Real selling ronaldo or barcelona selling messi? No. And that's what pisses me off. Every summer we sell at least 2 of our important players. We're aiming for the champions league next season, and I REALLY want to see us win this thing as I'm from Cardiff and the stadium is literally 25 mins from my house. So don't accuse me of being a united fan. And it's really worrying because who does it mean we're going to sell next summer? Dybala? Pjanic? bonucci?
We only sell players who want to be sold. I would not want to keep players against their will and know they wanna move on. This is a very good policy of our club.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Do i need Twitter to open these links? Cause i cant open them via taptalk
Yeah I can't either. Just copy the link and open it in a browser. Or search for the user in the Twitter app (if it's a recent twee)....annoying as fuck

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)