Paul Pogba (66 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You know what my gut feeling is. Once he moves, he will actually say that he was NOT pushing to leave and was happy to stay. Perhaps Marotta wanted to cash in on him. Who knows.
I'm beginning to think that Marotta tried to make him stay, and the glutton Raiola told him that he would put pressure on us through media and social media until Beppe gives in. And he has to get his 20m cut too.

Okay, enough conspiracies. Time for bed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just dont start kissing his ass when he comes out with a goodbye letter saying how thankful he is for juve. Hes a ungrateful kunt.
Given the #10, a starting spot in our midfield after 1 season, loved and adored by the fans, our board building a squad worthy of the CL...and he leaves because him and his fat cunt of a piece of shit of an agent see massive piles of money and care more about marketing and merchandising bullshit than actual football.

I hope he fails miserably. Ungrateful prick. Them missing out on the top 4 again would be so fucking lolworthy. Fuck I hope it happens.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I think Pogba's sale was contemplated even before Euro, you know pogba being dodgy about his future and saying his mind is set on France then goes on holidays and stays silent, add the Adidas ad and it makes perfect sense. In the mean time we sign Higuain and Pjanic to lessen the blow of Paul leaving.

I hope it's like that so Marotta had time to find a proper replacement, one we have not yet announced.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think Pogba's sale was contemplated even before Euro, you know pogba being dodgy about his future and saying his mind is set on France then goes on holidays and stays silent, add the Adidas ad and it makes perfect sense. In the mean time we sign Higuain and Pjanic to lessen the blow of Paul leaving.

I hope it's like that so Marotta had time to find a proper replacement, one we have not yet announced.
Imagine its Verratti

just imagine
@Lion

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Given the #10, starting spot in our midfield after 1 season, loved and adored by the fans, our board building a squad worthy of the CL...and he leaves because him and his fat cunt of a piece of shit of an agent see massive piles of money and marketing and merchandising bullshit.

I hope he fails miserably. Them missing out on the top 4 again would be so fucking lolworthy. Fuck I hope it happens.
Fuck him. And then to appear in an advert for the club he's signing for, before a proper goodbye to Juve, he can fuck right off to Route Cheech and Chong.

May 23, 2013
Given the #10, starting spot in our midfield after 1 season, loved and adored by the fans, our board building a squad worthy of the CL...and he leaves because him and his fat $#@! of a piece of $#@! of an agent see massive piles of money and marketing and merchandising bull$#@!.

I hope he fails miserably. Them missing out on the top 4 again would be so $#@!ing lolworthy. $#@! I hope it happens.
All of this is spot on. Dont forget that the team has been built for him to succeed, giving hi all the freedom in the world and he was always required to do the least amount of work.

Lets hope Mourinho plays him deep so we can have some more Euro 2016 esque performances. Hopefully Dybala can will give the number justice.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Given the #10, starting spot in our midfield after 1 season, loved and adored by the fans, our board building a squad worthy of the CL...and he leaves because him and his fat $#@! of a piece of $#@! of an agent see massive piles of money and marketing and merchandising bull$#@!.

I hope he fails miserably. Them missing out on the top 4 again would be so $#@!ing lolworthy. $#@! I hope it happens.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bianconero_Aus again.

:cry:

Jan 5, 2011
t.Marchisio hater

get lost retard
The only cake you should eat is an elephant turd.
:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

How is your account still active and your ability to log in still apply?
Learn to think please. I rather we have 10 Pogba to sell than 100 Marchisio. You guys just can't recognize what is right and wrong. Pogba might not be a Juve legend because he received #10 and leaving but his contribution is top our team, learn to respect this guy.

And compare Marchisio to Pogba, haha :lol: @Hustini u should call your friend X :agree:

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Learn to think please. I rather we have 10 Pogba to sell than 100 Marchisio. You guys just can't recognize what is right and wrong. Pogba might not be a Juve legend because he received #10 and leaving but his contribution is top our team, learn to respect this guy.

And compare Marchisio to Pogba, haha :lol: @Hustini u should call your friend X :agree:
Lol what a retard. I see what you're doing, you want attention, just like Pogba. Marchisio is a top player but above everything he is as juventino as it gets. Where were we at the start of the season without marchisio and how well did pogba play? how did things go when marchisio returned? I know you're just a troll and most likely a fake fan and nothing I say will change that but it really bothers me to read nonsense like that.

We'd be lucky if we had another player like marchisio coming from the youth ranks of our club.

Jan 5, 2011
t.Marchisio hater

get lost retard
The only cake you should eat is an elephant turd.
Lol what a retard. I see what you're doing, you want attention, just like Pogba. Marchisio is a top player but above everything he is as juventino as it gets. Where were we at the start of the season without marchisio and how well did pogba play? how did things go when marchisio returned? I know you're just a troll and most likely a fake fan and nothing I say will change that but it really bothers me to read nonsense like that.

We'd be lucky if we had another player like Bonucci & Buffon Barzagli Dybala Pjanic Pogba Tevez coming to our club.
No thanks to me I only rate talented players, youth rank means shit to me.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
what's this adidas ad you keep talking about? i missed that one.
[video=twitter;758693846695813120]https://twitter.com/adidasfootball/status/758693846695813120[/video]

adidas really fucked up with this ad. they already pissed juve fans with it and if he end up staying (I doubt) they'll also piss off united fans. how can they be this stupid?

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously wouldn't be as annoyed if it was to Madrid or barca. You could understand if he went there. We all know why he's going to Yanited.
I rather see him going to united and fail than to madrid or barca and have a good chance to win cl

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=twitter;758693846695813120]https://twitter.com/adidasfootball/status/758693846695813120[/video]

adidas really fucked up with this ad. they already pissed juve fans with it and if he end up staying (I doubt) they'll also piss off united fans. how can they be this stupid?

- - - Updated - - -

I rather see him going to united and fail than to madrid or barca and have a good chance to win cl
damn, that's plain stupid.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

No thanks to me I only rate talented players, youth rank means shit to me.
alright sweatshop break is over, time to go back inside and start making t shirts again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)