Paul Pogba (194 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
The Di Culo stuff? :D

Look at their team though, so mediocre.
With a revenue that will possible surpass 700m (without CL money) this year that problem can be solved rather quickly. 1-2 more signings this summer, reaching the CL and another 3-4 top-signings next season and they are back on the radar.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
With a revenue that will possible surpass 700m (without CL money) this year that problem can be solved rather quickly. 1-2 more signings this summer, reaching the CL and another 3-4 top-signings next season and they are back on the radar.
Its not that easy though, look at city.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is his fault why because he did his job or is it possible because he's a money-grubbing horror or is it the media's fault or is it everybody else's fault I don't think it's Raiola fault
his job? his job is meant to look out for the player's best interest and not his pocket. I can't begin to describe how much I'd love to see man utd fail right now, raiola will look like a complete fucking idiot shifting his clients to man utd to fail fuck that fat fuck

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
So now if the sale goes through its Juve fault. Come the $#@! on
Of course it is. Who else? You realize that Juve can veto any offer, any request any whiny-action and just keep him? You realize his contract is running out in 2019, not 2017, so we easily could have sold him a year from now?

This acting as if we aren't in control and have to accept whatever comes our way is ridiculous.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
his job? his job is meant to look out for the player's best interest and not his pocket. I can't begin to describe how much I'd love to see man utd fail right now, raiola will look like a complete $#@!ing idiot shifting his clients to man utd to fail $#@! that fat $#@!
His job is to bring all offers to the table and let his players decide what and when they want to do people sign with him because he brings the best offers to the table now if pogba chose to leave that's on him not on mino

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've lost respect for him this summer. If he wants more money just come out and say it. No point in stringing everyone along.

He is an attention whore. Was inevitable it would all get to his head.
:agree:

At this point, I just wish our management would come out and say something... That's all. Tired of this saga. It's fucking tedious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)