Paul Pogba (193 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disorder

May 20, 2004
People shouldn't be so upset if he goes to united. Its a huge step back in his career but we would make a lot of money out of it.
If he's not sure about playing here I would rather Juve have €120M than a player not committed to our project.

Mar 30, 2006
If he stays excellent but I assume he is gone. Im not overly worried as Pjanic can easily cover Pogba's role in the team and then Higuain is the huge bonus to improve us. Pogba is a great player but the money is crazy and we brought in two stars. The team will be better.

I really am happy with Higuain as Pogba had trouble with consistency. Higuain will be a beast for us game to game. Top top players need to take every game by the scruff of the neck I feel

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pjanic and Pogba are entirely different type of midfielders. We will need someone more dynamic to replace him.

- - - Updated - - -

People shouldn't be so upset if he goes to united. Its a huge step back in his career but we would make a lot of money out of it.
If he's not sure about playing here I would rather Juve have €120M than a player not committed to our project.
They could have told him and his agent to fuck off and stay another year. Afterall he has 3 years of contract. And considering that fat bastard has commision, it would be in his interest that Pogba continues performing at high level.

Marketing move or not we shouldnt give #10 to players who arent willing to commit themselves. When you look at past greats like Platini, Baggio, Del Piero, it meant something to them and to fans. #10 represented pillars of this club. I would simply hate it to see this number shifted around every year and it would lose on its significance.

Mar 30, 2006
Pjanic and Pogba are entirely different type of midfielders. We will need someone more dynamic to replace him.

- - - Updated - - -

They could have told him and his agent to $#@! off and stay another year. Afterall he has 3 years of contract. And considering that fat bastard has commision, it would be in his interest that Pogba continues performing at high level.
Pjanic is better offensively while Pogba is more of a box to box but Marchisio and Khedira can cover the defensive aspect and Pjanic can go forward. I dont think it will hurt us really at all losing Pogba and playing Pjanic.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Tuz logic.

Slam a player because they want money.

Yet these same hypocrites would switch jobs I'm an instant for more money if offered by another company/person.

But lion! I'm not a millionaire! It doesn't apply to me! No you fools it does. Money is subjective. What is valuable or a lot to you might ot be enough for others. Grow up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Tuz logic.

Slam a player because they want money.

Yet these same hypocrites would switch jobs I'm an instant for more money if offered by another company/person.

But lion! I'm not a millionaire! It doesn't apply to me! No you fools it does. Money is subjective. What is valuable or a lot to you might ot be enough for others. Grow up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Speaking of money, your cigarette break is over and those tires aren't gonna rotate themselves

Apr 29, 2006
I just had to :lol: hard at all the gurus believing in tweets, diculos and subliminal messages. Everyone is posting pictures of Marotta walking around, like he is carrying the cash from the deal in his briefcases and has no other work than to negotiate with Man U for ~50% of the transfer window. Don't forget we have smaller players to sell that could amount to almost half of this super-mega deal!

Pogba is on vacation until the 7th of August and we are ringing the bells in every 48hr? WTF!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I just had to :lol: hard at all the gurus believing in tweets, diculos and subliminal messages. Everyone is posting pictures of Marotta walking around, like he is carrying the cash from the deal in his briefcases and has no other work than to negotiate with Man U for ~50% of the transfer window. Don't forget we have smaller players to sell that could amount to almost half of this super-mega deal!

Pogba is on vacation until the 7th of August and we are ringing the bells in every 48hr? WTF!
:agree:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What's wrong is his subliminal shit on Instagram. Needs to stop behaving like Taylor swift and grow the fuck up and stop filling his Blank Space with pizza.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'll be heartbroken when I log in here and see him in the Rookie/History section.

Last season I thought it couldn't any worse than losing Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez in one go.

This season we lose Morata, Cuadrado and Pogba.

The players we bought just can't cover for these sort of losses. Paying 90m for Higuain is ludicrous - he's not some sort of Ronaldo/Messi type player.
We have time to make it up with 1 or 2 top buys but the world class players we've lost in 2 seasons might be too big a loss to make up for.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'll be heartbroken when I log in here and see him in the Rookie/History section.

Last season I thought it couldn't any worse than losing Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez in one go.

This season we lose Morata, Cuadrado and Pogba.

The players we bought just can't cover for these sort of losses. Paying 90m for Higuain is ludicrous - he's not some sort of Ronaldo/Messi type player.
We have time to make it up with 1 or 2 top buys but the world class players we've lost in 2 seasons might be too big a loss to make up for.
Vidal, Tevez and Pirlo were much bigger loses IMO. But I still take your point, I don't like the mass turnover every season. Hopefully next season, we keep all of our starters, and sell our deadweight first and foremost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)