Paul Pogba (188 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Why all the hate for Pogba?

He has been an fantastic player for us and he always behaved like a professional. When he leaves he will get us a 110-120 mil. profit.

It seems like a strange move to go to Union in their current state, but if someone was willing to offer me double wages, I would be gone to.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yes, the twit was a clear "hidden" message, and yes, it was douchey.

But it's small given the general circunstances. He was always professional, always respected the club, never made false promises, never dodged his intention of leaving soon.

I don't blame the guy. The move is not about football, of course. It's about, above all, money, but also about sheer change. He simply got bored by playing and dominating Serie A year in and year out. He needs a new challenge and is going to a much competitive league - the most competitive in the world, clearly.

He could be an absolute motherfucker and push hard towards Madrid, pressing Marotta to get less money than he could from other clubs. A lot of players do that. But he didn't do.

Actually, Vidal's departure hurt me more. He was the one who left because he didn't believe in Juventus and the capacity of the club to grow and compete with the very best.

Pogba is doing it more for the money and a change in scenery. I can totally live with that.

I really appreciate the monster he was playing for us, but I also want him to fail at United. So I'm not wishing good luck at all.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Why all the hate for Pogba?

He has been an fantastic player for us and he always behaved like a professional. When he leaves he will get us a 110-120 mil. profit.

It seems like a strange move to go to Union in their current state, but if someone was willing to offer me double wages, I would be gone to.
Because ultimately he lack class and integrity with this wtf move

Leaving a cl contender to a club in disarray after stating multiple times about his personal ambition to win cl and ballon d'or and all that after asking to wear one of the most historic #10 shirt in football, and this move just scream $$$ above anything, and to top all the already wtf reasons, he want to come back to the club that essentially thrown him away for free.

Not that I hate him but just all this leave a bad taste.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
, but I also want him to fail at United. So I'm not wishing good luck at all.
:tup: thats the spirit!. Choosing dat ManU project instead of our current one, deserves a big facepalm.

Imagine how much redcafe is laughing at us now? :lol: From laughing at their interest to turning on Pogba.
:D we all knew this could happen. He never felt bound to us anyways...and the money which was circulating around was obsene.

I also think this not on Pogba and raiola alone... i feel the board grew tired of him too. Obvs no one wants to let pogba go..but there could be some annoying things they simply were fed up and tired about.

- - - Updated - - -

Because ultimately he lack class and integrity with this wtf move

Leaving a cl contender to a club in disarray after stating multiple times about his personal ambition to win cl and ballon d'or and all that after asking for wearing one of the most historic #10 shirt in football, and this move just scream $$$ above anything, and to top all the already wtf reasons, he want to come back to the club that essentially thrown him away for free.

Not that I hate him but just all this leave a bad taste.
Yeah, we cant sugarcoat shid and pretend is not smelly.

Even Higuain...with his "traitorous" move... had more of an excuse.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I'm gonna go play the $400,000,000 mega lottery. Going to be pissed when I win the easiest $400 million of my life when the ticket was $10.

I'm simply using logic found here in this thread
:sergio:

Seriously are you receiving part of the 120M? Do you own Juventus stock?

Losing Pogba is not the end of the world but don't go full Barney & Friends pretending everything is peachy and rosy.

We as fans have every right to be upset about losing one of the best players in the world and this have nothing to do about money. Stop lecturing people with its not your money mantra when juventus bought higuain and now be happy you won the 120M lottery selling pogba. At least be consistent in your logic.

That said, :beppe: go get Verratti.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
could be, who knows.

At least i would not blame him to ditch us for real. More hype team by far.

Still ill never know why he asked for the 10 tho. Disrespect

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes, the twit was a clear "hidden" message, and yes, it was douchey.

But it's small given the general circunstances. He was always professional, always respected the club, never made false promises, never dodged his intention of leaving soon.

I don't blame the guy. The move is not about football, of course. It's about, above all, money, but also about sheer change. He simply got bored by playing and dominating Serie A year in and year out. He needs a new challenge and is going to a much competitive league - the most competitive in the world, clearly.

He could be an absolute motherfucker and push hard towards Madrid, pressing Marotta to get less money than he could from other clubs. A lot of players do that. But he didn't do.

Actually, Vidal's departure hurt me more. He was the one who left because he didn't believe in Juventus and the capacity of the club to grow and compete with the very best.

Pogba is doing it more for the money and a change in scenery. I can totally live with that.

I really appreciate the monster he was playing for us, but I also want him to fail at United. So I'm not wishing good luck at all.
So you have more respect for a player who moved for money than one who did so to win?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Come on Pogs, be smart and stay with us 1 more season, help us in achieving the treble, and you will never be forgotten as the other number 10 who helped us with a CL win. Very short list of players..

I just wish Neddy gives Fat-a-rola a call and forces him to make Pogs stay 1 more season to win the treble in Juve..

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I feel that this whole saga is just to create an image of Pogba as a very marketable player. Mino is using UTD to make the media mad and show Pogba's high price. To me there are only two teams that Pogba will choose over us and those are Barca and Real. And I'm still convinced that he won't leave this season, but he is gone for sure in the next 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)