Paul Pogba (206 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Del Piero on Pogba getting #10:

“I don’t know, I know that Paul is a player with great talents. If we think of the No.10 as the man who needs to wow people with his plays, Paul fits that perfectly, because he’s done it many times before. He’s got those great moments in him, those that a star, a key protagonist needs to have".

“Then again, being a Number 10 isn’t limited to the technical aspect, the definition also includes other responsibilities, it’s a more complicated, structured role. But Paul can get there, but he needs to be allowed the time to try”.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You've got two beautiful boys at home and a beard that I would throw my mother down a flight of stairs to have.

life is good, man.
Life is great, what I meant aas only about this transfer but we go on, I have learned better following this club.

Since you are a fan of the beard here's the latest update

Attachments

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
So in the end we probably will have exchanged Higuain + Matic/Wtisel for Pogba. Terrible.

Also we never should have sold Vidal, if you decide to let go of Pogba the next year. Vidal - unlike Pogba - could have been convinced to stay long-term with the right kind of financial offer. The way the midfield was management over the last 12 months isn't good.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Life is great, what I meant aas only about this transfer but we go on, I have learned better following this club.

Since you are a fan of the beard here's the latest update
I want to take those fallen hairs on your shirt and make a statue in your likeness.

Mar 3, 2014
So in the end we will have probably have exchanged Higuain + Matic/Wtisel for Pogba. Terrible.

Also we never should have sold Vidal, if you decide to let go of Pogba the next year. Vidal - unlike Pogba - could have been convinced to stay long-term with the right kind of financial offer. The way the midfield was management over the last 12 months isn't good.
Yeah I feel like we may have pushed Vidal out a bit after his drinking incident, especially consider we're sponsored by a car company/ owned by a family that owns a car company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)