Paul Pogba (236 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 3, 2014
conclusion:is he gone?
It's called Rouge et Bleu. I'm sure Redcafe will read this and think it has to do with their kit colours.

Realistically, I think that is a stretch, and if anyone can read French (gangsta French, because it trips my translator), maybe they can get a theme. One line in the song says something about Balotelli sitting on the bench.

Apr 19, 2007
I guess youre right but just saying that he is most definately making a decision right now or its being locked up. Is the decision done yet? Probably but also he is the type of player that Raiola has to pamper and every little thing he has to give him attention. Having said that Pogba is probably gone but he could be viewing his 2 offers and Juve offer and decide to stay. Allegri cant say shit because most likely we have told Pogs if he wants to leave now a price has been negotiated that is acceptable but that we want to keep him. We are not in a position to force him to stay and lose out on money in the future because the need for him at ManU isnt as high as it is now

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's called Rouge et Bleu. I'm sure Redcafe will read this and think it has to do with their kit colours.

Realistically, I think that is a stretch, and if anyone can read French (gangsta French, because it trips my translator), maybe they can get a theme. One line in the song says something about Balotelli sitting on the bench.
one lyrics says:

My victories are checks...

ciao Paul.

Apr 19, 2007
You are right! Raiola wants Pogba gone though and you are fucked and you know it. You wont let him go and refuse a salary increase for this player? He could play hardball. Your right though you dont have to do anything but dont think that it couldnt turn out reall bad if you do that

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
are my eyes seeing that correct and there is a suitcase stuffed with dollar bills floating in the pool ?

EDIT: damn, you scrubs. you really got me there. did only see that photoshopped thing and not the proper one the page before

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The rat Mourinho will drive him into our arms again in a couple of seasons if we end up selling him. I'm sure of it.
His career trajectory will be Le Havre > Man United > Juventus > Man United > Juventus.

Aug 2, 2005
There's no other reason for Raiola to be there other than to discuss a move. Unless its a contract extension, but very unlikely considering we've not heard anything.
I know Pogba and him are good friends, but not such good friends that they'll be on holiday together. Di Marzio had said last week that Raiola will be flying to Miami to meet Pogba, and turns out he was right. So it obviously has to be a transfer, the only question is if its to Manchester or Madrid.
No other reason that his agent will be in Miami.
And he lately said that he could stay..
So maybe it's a renewal..

Anyways... I believe by Wednesday.. it will be over.. Either staying or leaving

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You are right! Raiola wants Pogba gone though and you are fucked and you know it. You wont let him go and refuse a salary increase for this player? He could play hardball. Your right though you dont have to do anything but dont think that it couldnt turn out reall bad if you do that
Every big club does that. That's why they became big and stay big. Not by being soft to fat cunt agents and by handing out gifts to FC Sevilla and Boca Juniors

In this particular situation the agent was the driving force. The agent is Pogba's employee not vice versa. Pogba clearly is reluctant to join ManU which is why Raiola had to travel to Miami. Telling the fat cunt to fuck off would be a way to protect the player as much as to protect the club.

Apr 19, 2007
Yeah your right Real Madrid refuse to give Ronaldo proper wages and Barca dont give their tpo dogs their market value. NO every few years they give them money to make them feel important. Thats what you do to the top players and thats why only a few teams can keep all their best players forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 222)