Paul Pogba (196 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Based on revenue and global appeal.
Yeah, that's not the only criteria. Our history is better then theirs. We've been far more consistent club and achieved success in every decade, while United was pretty much irrelevant for large part of their history. See where they were before SAF. The revenue gap isn't that great (some 100m) for it to be decisive factor. In addition we had superior players here during that time from Sivor, Platini, Baggio, Zidane, DP, that won more individual accolades.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Based on revenue and global appeal.
Having more money and plastic fans doesent mean a club is bigger. Thats determined on the pitch

- - - Updated - - -

I searched for stats and Pogs already has more assitance than scholes in his entire club career... And he's the last real WC CM in that club IMO :lol:

BTW transfermarkt comes out with this :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

We should do a poll
PDC is a musicmaker while Pogba is a dancer. Tough one

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He stays here 2 years, he will be 25, and if he wants to go, the money will still be there for him, either here or somewhere else.
His transfer will cost the same if not even more because for sure he will be the complete product by then...and at 25 years old you still have like 7 years of top football.

He will get gazillions anyways.... i dont know why he is in a hurry now.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Having more money and plastic fans doesent mean a club is bigger. Thats determined on the pitch

- - - Updated - - -

No... the poll would be about the picture choice: Pogs or De Ceglie :lol:

Agree about Scholes but he was the one talking nonsense about a CM making 50+ goals :lol:

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

That's my point. Having more money gives the players the platform to make more money. Having a large number of plastic fans give the players the platform to make more money off those plastic fans off the pitch. I wrote that football-wise the best decision would be staying with us or go to Real. Money-wise it would be United as they based om revenue and global appeal are bigger than us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's my point. Having more money gives the players the platform to make more money. Having a large number of plastic fans give the players the platform to make more money off those plastic fans off the pitch. I wrote that football-wise the best decision would be staying with us or go to Real. Money-wise it would be United as they based om revenue and global appeal are bigger than us.
yes i agree with you. i simply said United is not a bigger club than us, the rest of the post i have no problem with

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Retards at RC:

Juventus and their fans should remember that they took Pogba, a player we developed at our academy, from us for peanuts. They turned his head whilst he was at the club and have been reaping the rewards of our work for the past few years.

Spoilt hypocritical little club.
:ratcafe:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Of course Pogba came through the famous United youth system - Le Havre. Who they absolutely raped (along with a lot of clubs over the last 10-15 years for youth players). For many of those they were systematically stealing the best Italian prospects before they could sign professional contracts, getting in bed with the parents and giving the kids big contracts, jobs for family, houses etc. Old rednose used to tap every fucker up with gifts, the sly pisshead bastard. I even remember him doing it to Mexes when he was a kid at Auxerre.

Fucking United fan complaining about that sort of thing :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
#SKY: #Pogba could end up staying at #Juve if #MUFC don't manage to fully convince him
I saw that on Twitter but still don't understand what "fully" means? I hope that he wants more money and they finally back off. The Real Madrid bimbo is still on something that Pogba is convinced by Zaidane, maybe to Real in two years if ZZ stays at the helm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)