Paul Pogba (196 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I think it's pretty obvious that this is not a football decision Pogba is facing. Our project is miles ahead of United's.

It's basically down to if he at such a young age can turn down the amount of money they're offering. And lets not be naive, they're a bigger club than us and that league is more marketable, so he'll make more money off the pitch as well.

The best move for him football-wise imo would be staying with us or join Real. Money-wise United looks stronger than even Real at the moment. Tough decision for Pogba, lets see what happens.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
implying they are getting him for 86mil pounds
I am starting to get the same good feeling.i think man u never made an offer more than 86m and , I would have walk away from the deal because man u clearly have no intention to pay 120m.

- - - Updated - - -

a CM that scores 50 goals a year

Scloles ::lol3::
and Ronaldo and Messi aren't CM

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think it's pretty obvious that this is not a football decision Pogba is facing. Our project is miles ahead of United's.

It's basically down to if he at such a young age can turn down the amount of money they're offering. And lets not be naive, they're a bigger club than us and that league is more marketable, so he'll make more money off the pitch as well.

The best move for him football-wise imo would be staying with us or join Real. Money-wise United looks stronger than even Real at the moment. Tough decision for Pogba, lets see what happens.
based on

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

He stays here 2 years, he will be 25, and if he wants to go, the money will still be there for him, either here or somewhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)