Paul Pogba (192 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Most of you are on the red cafe a lot so you might have already read this, but how do you combat these points?

I was having a look on Juve forum to get a glimpse of their viewpoint on the saga.

Some of them have accepted he is leaving others are still in denial even after the Higuain deal, thinking they can just afford a €94m signing like it happens for them every year. Tough it seems none of them can understand why he would want to join United. They all think he is mad in the head and need to have talk with the board to see what quality surrounds him and that he would be leaving that for a west ham united level team.

I don't think they understand Pogba doesn't give a rat's ass about their alledged super quality team that hasn't won a CL in over 20 years and isn't going to in the coming years because every year they sell out their star players (Tevez, Vidal, soon Pogba, near future Dyabala no doubt) and is soon reaching the average age of senior football club. If he leaves Juve for United it is because:

1: He can triple his wages by coming here and Juve can't afford to do the same.

2: He may feel the serie A is a dead league with no competition and no sense of challenge in it anymore and the EPL is the complete opposite, with much more viewers, bigger clubs, bigger stadiums, more star players, more quality managers and much more money for all parties involved. EPL is just a much better podium for a footballer to perform his trade at than the Serie A these days, used to be different but Italian football is currently on live support and the battery is nearly death.

3: He may actually believe in the project United has to offer which is to get back to the top of the world as a football club. Afterall it has only been 3 years ago that United was actually a much more successful and higher esteemed club than Juve are right now, Pogba knows this first hand because he was actually part of it at that time and only left for Juve because he wasn't getting any playing time at it at the time. The difference with the last 3 years, easy the manager, we have had some very poor ones and before that we had a really fecking good one. We have a really fecking good one now aswell, and we have more money to spend than most of the competition (including Juve), so if things can change for the worst in 3 years, why couldn't it change for the best aswell ? Pogba, Ibra, Mkhitaryan, Bailly, Martial, DDG, Rashford, we have just started to build our team up again, only started, we can afford these kind of summers every year, we don't need to sell to buy, we can just build and build and keep on building we may not trump Juve right now but we will eventually and once we do we will move on from there aswell.

I've also seen a guy that actually thinks Juve are richer than United because the Agnelli family owning them owns more money than the Glazers. I don't think he understands being rich in football has 1 to do with how much financial resources you have at your disposal and 2 to do with how much leeway you have in spending that money because there are actual regulations like FFP that limit this to how much revenue the club actually makes. I don't think he understands the Agnelli's aren't actually pumping their own money into the club nor are the Glazers for that matter but both families are actually running the clubs like self sufficient businesses, the way it is supposed to be done unlike the sugar daddy clubs like City, Chelsea or PSG. That means how rich the club is depends on how much money it can generate on its own and for United that is much more than for Juve, because we play in a league with much more tv money, we have much better sponsorship deals and we have a much larger global fanbase to exploit and it isn't likley to change either. The only clubs that are really as rich as United are Real Madrid and Barcelona and to an extend Bayern. City, Chelsea and PSG would match it aswell if FFP wouldn't exist. Juventus actual spending power is likley smaller than that of for example Liverpool.
To be honest Zach has done a great job in answering your questions.

However Id like to add more.

1. Well Zach has answered it, though in reality your right with money Juve wont go over the top with it, we control our finances, something United used to do in their glory days. By spending a lot doesnt mean you will inevitable win. I think you need to look more closer to home in the shape of leicester to see that. Ok, you know what ill give you benfit of the doubt.

Lets look at champions league. We have Real Madrid the winners. Now you tell me what stellar signing they made this season to win the champions league? Casemiro would be the correct answer?! Now thats a player utd should be going for. United are desperate, its clear, they want to build something and they feel that because others are doing it they need to also. Their noisy neighbours have done it and now they want to so all of a sudden you feel pogba is the answer. He isnt for you, he is for us.

So why for us? Because he has been pivotal, a game changer, his settled his proven it. Which leads me nicely on to point
2. Its not the italian league anymore that he wants, his craving the Champions league, he felt the disappointment a few seasons ago, we were not too far last season too, even pep admitted that as did bayern fans or rather people who actually watched the game! We have built a great foundation, your saying it took us 20 years to win CL (19 to be precise) but since we have been to 4 finals. Bottom line, he knows and understands that to be the best you need to win the champions league. This is a great opportunity for him, if he misses out he can leave but going to united he will only be faced with Europa league. Yes there is the premier league but is that his number one goal? No everyone and his dog knows this. If he does go to united then i can only think his family/raiola played a heavy part as there is one thing about him is that he always puts his family first.. which im sure you united fans would know when mr ferguson decided to terrorize the poor kid.

3. The kid has already been part of a project as i said his ambitous, that day when he went to the baloon d'or awards he felt, an urge that he wants to be the one and this is where he can do it. Dont forget Nedved and Zidane did it. Im sorry but the 3 years is actually kind of laughable. I disagree with that, i would go to say 4-5. 2012/2013 we won more trophies and got further than utd in CL. Whilst 2011-12 we won the league and united came second. So im afraid united's decline started around 5 seasons ago whilst Juve got better and better around that same time. 5 years is a long time in football. Time flies so i dont blame you or any other fan. I dont think you know one of the main reasons he left utd was because ferguson disrespected him and made him cry. We show respect to our players, this is why Juve is a family. Again buying isnt the way to build a squad, but if you really think buying will get you instant success then good luck, your no different to your neighbours.

Money I got no issues with yes, your richer and you have a bigger budget, you got a bigger fanbase, which i feel sorry for because with glory comes glory supporters, so its certainly not something to be proud of. However bottom line ill give you that. The only reason stands if pogba wants to go to utd then it would only be for money and an old trafford full of chinese. However if the guy is ambitious wants to become the best, wants to be respected like a family member, loved and looked after then im sorry theres no better place out there currrently than Juventus.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Most of you are on the red cafe a lot so you might have already read this, but how do you combat these points?

I was having a look on Juve forum to get a glimpse of their viewpoint on the saga.

Some of them have accepted he is leaving others are still in denial even after the Higuain deal, thinking they can just afford a €94m signing like it happens for them every year. Tough it seems none of them can understand why he would want to join United. They all think he is mad in the head and need to have talk with the board to see what quality surrounds him and that he would be leaving that for a west ham united level team.

I don't think they understand Pogba doesn't give a rat's ass about their alledged super quality team that hasn't won a CL in over 20 years and isn't going to in the coming years because every year they sell out their star players (Tevez, Vidal, soon Pogba, near future Dyabala no doubt) and is soon reaching the average age of senior football club. If he leaves Juve for United it is because:

1: He can triple his wages by coming here and Juve can't afford to do the same.

2: He may feel the serie A is a dead league with no competition and no sense of challenge in it anymore and the EPL is the complete opposite, with much more viewers, bigger clubs, bigger stadiums, more star players, more quality managers and much more money for all parties involved. EPL is just a much better podium for a footballer to perform his trade at than the Serie A these days, used to be different but Italian football is currently on live support and the battery is nearly death.

3: He may actually believe in the project United has to offer which is to get back to the top of the world as a football club. Afterall it has only been 3 years ago that United was actually a much more successful and higher esteemed club than Juve are right now, Pogba knows this first hand because he was actually part of it at that time and only left for Juve because he wasn't getting any playing time at it at the time. The difference with the last 3 years, easy the manager, we have had some very poor ones and before that we had a really fecking good one. We have a really fecking good one now aswell, and we have more money to spend than most of the competition (including Juve), so if things can change for the worst in 3 years, why couldn't it change for the best aswell ? Pogba, Ibra, Mkhitaryan, Bailly, Martial, DDG, Rashford, we have just started to build our team up again, only started, we can afford these kind of summers every year, we don't need to sell to buy, we can just build and build and keep on building we may not trump Juve right now but we will eventually and once we do we will move on from there aswell.

I've also seen a guy that actually thinks Juve are richer than United because the Agnelli family owning them owns more money than the Glazers. I don't think he understands being rich in football has 1 to do with how much financial resources you have at your disposal and 2 to do with how much leeway you have in spending that money because there are actual regulations like FFP that limit this to how much revenue the club actually makes. I don't think he understands the Agnelli's aren't actually pumping their own money into the club nor are the Glazers for that matter but both families are actually running the clubs like self sufficient businesses, the way it is supposed to be done unlike the sugar daddy clubs like City, Chelsea or PSG. That means how rich the club is depends on how much money it can generate on its own and for United that is much more than for Juve, because we play in a league with much more tv money, we have much better sponsorship deals and we have a much larger global fanbase to exploit and it isn't likley to change either. The only clubs that are really as rich as United are Real Madrid and Barcelona and to an extend Bayern. City, Chelsea and PSG would match it aswell if FFP wouldn't exist. Juventus actual spending power is likley smaller than that of for example Liverpool.
To be honest Zach and Phrozen have done a great job in answering your questions.

However Id like to add more.

1. Well Zach has answered it, though in reality your right with money Juve wont go over the top with it, we control our finances, something United used to do in their glory days. By spending a lot doesnt mean you will inevitable win. I think you need to look more closer to home in the shape of leicester to see that. Ok, you know what ill give you benfit of the doubt.

Lets look at champions league. We have Real Madrid the winners. Now you tell me what stellar signing they made this season to win the champions league? Casemiro would be the correct answer?! Now thats a player utd should be going for. United are desperate, its clear, they want to build something and they feel that because others are doing it they need to also. Their noisy neighbours have done it and now they want to so all of a sudden you feel pogba is the answer. He isnt for you, he is for us.

So why for us? Because he has been pivotal, a game changer, his settled his proven it. Which leads me nicely on to point
2. Its not the italian league anymore that he wants, his craving the Champions league, he felt the disappointment a few seasons ago, we were not too far last season too, even pep admitted that as did bayern fans or rather people who actually watched the game! We have built a great foundation, your saying it took us 20 years to win CL (19 to be precise) but since we have been to 4 finals. Bottom line, he knows and understands that to be the best you need to win the champions league. This is a great opportunity for him, if he misses out he can leave but going to united he will only be faced with Europa league. Yes there is the premier league but is that his number one goal? No everyone and his dog knows this. If he does go to united then i can only think his family/raiola played a heavy part as there is one thing about him is that he always puts his family first.. which im sure you united fans would know when mr ferguson decided to terrorize the poor kid.

3. The kid has already been part of a project as i said his ambitous, that day when he went to the baloon d'or awards he felt, an urge that he wants to be the one and this is where he can do it. Dont forget Nedved and Zidane did it. Im sorry but the 3 years is actually kind of laughable. I disagree with that, i would go to say 4-5. 2012/2013 we won more trophies and got further than utd in CL. Whilst 2011-12 we won the league and united came second. So im afraid united's decline started around 5 seasons ago whilst Juve got better and better around that same time. 5 years is a long time in football. Time flies so i dont blame you or any other fan. I dont think you know one of the main reasons he left utd was because ferguson disrespected him and made him cry. We show respect to our players, this is why Juve is a family. Again buying isnt the way to build a squad, but if you really think buying will get you instant success then good luck, your no different to your neighbours.

Money I got no issues with yes, your richer and you have a bigger budget, you got a bigger fanbase, which i feel sorry for because with glory comes glory supporters, so its certainly not something to be proud of. However bottom line ill give you that. The only reason stands if pogba wants to go to utd then it would only be for money and an old trafford full of chinese. However if the guy is ambitious wants to become the best, wants to be respected like a family member, loved and looked after then im sorry theres no better place out there currrently than Juventus.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:D

I wouldn't mind him sticking around a bit, to be honest. Dude is absolutely clueless about Serie-A in general and Juve in particular, and it's funny watching him write so calmly and "knowingly" about stuff he has no idea about. I say keep him, at least for a lil' while.
I looked on Red Cafe and some guy asked if we had a rivalry with Napoli. It's astounding. This is approaching Liverpool fan levels of insularity and tunnel vision.

Jul 13, 2010
but this is a very good tactic, to ask every penny. they are so obssesd with pogba and they are so stupid, they will pay whatever we ask. 125m in NET cash is very good

Aug 2, 2005
There is a chance of Pogba staying, apparently we are not selling unless the requested price is met.

Pogba is reluctant to join manu, they were used only for real to increase the offer, remember Pogba saying he prefers Barca, looks like zizzo changed pogba mind.
Yet madrid is not paying what we want and pobga is not forcing a move. I believe that our project is more convincing as well current juve with pogba is stringer than real.

Manu is hopeless and stupid to pay that sum.

Hope he stays.
If he stays, it should not be for a year, someone should speak to Pogba and make him understand what is Juve if he does not know yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I looked on Red Cafe and some guy asked if we had a rivalry with Napoli. It's astounding. This is approaching Liverpool fan levels of insularity and tunnel vision.
Someone asked if it's normal Juventus fans are called Juventino or if we are just wannabing Madridista, I left and haven't clicked on their site since

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)