Paul Pogba (100 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have Pjanic as that experienced CM. Lemina will be that promising talent for mid. Doesnt matter who we sign we wont have the same quality in mid after all these changes. We could look for an opportunity signing here only because Khedira and Marchisio and Asamoahs fitness and have the rest for cover.

We also just added Pjaca another promising talent. I dont see how signing Higuain now is an inter move.

Atleast he will guarantee that we will keep a certain level for these youngesters to improve.

Lets just throw Icardi in the mix and help inter in return then.
That's one. What's up with the rest. Are we gonna rely on Khedira? Marchisio? Asamoah? Lemina is very much unknown at this point. He needs more game time. The priority is strengthening the midfield.
I dont see how signing Higuain now is an inter move.
Inter move right tehre, old expensive player on high salary, while failing to adress our weaknesses (midfield)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
It's far better than Inter's business model, as this is exactly the kind of shit they would pull. No thanks.

Our priority should be midfield, not striker department. We'll be left with a big gap in the middle and there are plenty of unknowns in this area for us. Lemina, Mandragora, maybe they can become good players one day, but right now we need that good player to carry the midfield along with Pjanić. Khedira is injury prone, Marchisio is out till December, Sturaro is a bench player at most, the rest aren't even worth mentioning. As of now we have 1 fit and reliable midfielder and we have people here dreaming of spending 94m on Higuain. lel
I just saw youre edit, same reply.

Im not dreaming here, Im well aware that it may not happen. Werent you the one kept saying they sold Vidal because they have a long term plan building around Pogba? Whos dreaming here?

And completely read my post plaease. I said sign a midfilder but not an expensive one. We disagree here you feel there needs to be another major investment in midfield and that obviously means its not an inter move.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I just saw youre edit, same reply.

Im not dreaming here, Im well aware that it may not happen. Werent you the one kept saying they sold Vidal because they have a long term plan building around Pogba? Whos dreaming here?
No, I said we should have a long term plan building around Pogba and Dybala. Not happening I guess, neither is Higuain at that price.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Rakitic is amazing midfielder, and on the pitch, one of the few CMs out there who could give us almost the same quality that Pogba gives us, would be a top signing. But we lose a lot in popularity and marketing wise with losing Pogba. As annoying and disgusting as that last sentence is, that is modern football for you.
:agree: getting rakitic would soften the blow.

We also have to avoid at all costs looking like Borusia Dortmund. A team that rolls over when top Clubs comes knocking on your door.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
No, I said we should have a long term plan building around Pogba and Dybala. Not happening I guess, neither is Higuain at that price.
Well played adding Dybala there. I see where you going with that. Same Delpiero84 post Conte/Vidal and perhaps now Pogba.

Listen I dont blame you for being a fan, at the end of the day we all move on. But if youre going to do 360 on your opinions all the time, dont try to downplay others views with your expert jibberish.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well played adding Dybala there. I see where you going with that. Same Delpiero84 post Conte/Vidal and perhaps now Pogba.

Listen I dont blame you for being a fan, at the end of the day we all move on. But if youre going to do 360 on your opinions all the time, dont try to downplay others views with your expert jibberish.
Strange post and I don't see any connection with what we were arguing about. The debate is midfield or splash 94m on Higuain. The latter I find absurd that anyone would contemplate.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
That's one. What's up with the rest. Are we gonna rely on Khedira? Marchisio? Asamoah? Lemina is very much unknown at this point. He needs more game time. The priority is strengthening the midfield.
Inter move right tehre, old expensive player on high salary, while failing to adress our weaknesses (midfield)
We are lacking another top quality attacker to be fair but it is very much an Inter move I agree with. No look for the future just buying the most expensive player that we can afford.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)