Paul Pogba (131 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Who was arguing with me yesterday about recovering the Pogba fee within a year? I read today that Union would recover the entire fee within three months in shirt sales only.
Why are they doing this? How can they be so shortsighted? Travesty.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
How much did Pogba make for us in shirt sales last year ?

We surely can't be this dumb to sell.

- - - Updated - - -

3 #10s in 3 Years 🙃

- - - Updated - - -

When Pogba was struggling earlier in the season, we were awful.

Then Pogba carried our team with Buffon to the Scudetto.

Interested to see how we start next year...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Who was arguing with me yesterday about recovering the Pogba fee within a year? I read today that Union would recover the entire fee within three months in shirt sales only.
Except they won't.

Adidas owns their rights, that's why they have got such a big deal.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Someone else posted a story about Adidas making all proceeds for Jersey sales since they pay United 75M a year to be a sponsor. Supposedly they keep a certain amount over a certain threshold and that shouldn't be more than 2 million pounds

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Don't know if you already seen my post, Jack. Have a read:

[video=twitter;755871004602277888]https://twitter.com/JakeFCohen/status/755871004602277888[/video]

And then for the rest... read this article:

http://thesetpieces.com/features/transfer-window-myth-busting/
HAHA WOW! Very funny how adults have different takes on one subject.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How much did Pogba make for us in shirt sales last year ?

We surely can't be this dumb to sell.

- - - Updated - - -

3 #10s in 3 Years ��

- - - Updated - - -

When Pogba was struggling earlier in the season, we were awful.

Then Pogba carried our team with Buffon to the Scudetto.

Interested to see how we start next year...
Pogba shirts sold in the world? 210000 and Juventus shirts in the world? a little above 500k so he alone is worth 30% of all juventus shirts sold

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is the most invested I've seen Jack in the market :D
Mind you, I am neither complaining nor calling doom. I am really excited about the coming season and the new incomers, they are all very promising and it would be interesting to see how they would. Pjaca and Pjanic mainly. The thing about Pogba is that I love him so much that it really hurts see him leave and to Manchester Union of all clubs, I will never hear the end of it from my colleague who was talking about him already before last season ended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)