Paul Pogba (147 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What about the sale of Zidane?
The sale of Zidane was completely different

Juve was a powerhouse and quite possibly one of the top 3 teams in Europe
3 CL final appearances (96 yielding the only trophy of the decade)
Zidane was an aging player who's wife was the impetus for his sale

Mar 10, 2009
What about the sale of Zidane?
Serie A was still considered a fantastic league and had the power to attract players. Besides we sold Zidane to Real Madrid, not to a team who has struggles in the EPL in recent years and are not even in the CL. Anyway you can't compare the state of Juve in 2016 with 2001, the financial status is completely different as is the image of Serie A.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've been saying for a while now that Pogba leaving is only a matter of time. He's not the type of the player that would stay here for 10 years imo.

And 120mln is a stupid offer to refuse.

And just to make myself clear: I do rate Pogba. I only have his jersey (which was a gift but still). I'm gonna miss him FOR SURE. But yeah, this doesn't surpise me one bit.
120mil is a stupid offer to refuse.

You just illustrated exactly why Juventus isn't a selling club. We don't sell off all our top players every single season. Never have, never will. We sell if the offer is right and we feel we can utilize those funds in order to improve the team further.

And :lol: at people saying Dybala will now leave next year. :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I remember you crapping your pants for the last 5 years.
:lol: butthurt is stronk.

This sucks big time, you know that right?
No doubt.

Do you, instead, want Juve to become a club that keeps players against their will? Is that really better than selling the players who want to leave?
I completely disagree with this half ass, weak willed, pushover policy. We are the bosses. Not the players. Fuck that.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why are we a 'selling club' if we've decided to cash in on someone we signed for free for a world record €120m fee?

People here really are troubled. There's not a player in the world worth that much money so if someone is willing to pay us that then let them.

Cheers to being a 'selling' club

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
120mil is a stupid offer to refuse.

You just illustrated exactly why Juventus isn't a selling club. We don't sell off all our top players every single season. Never have, never will. We sell if the offer is right and we feel we can utilize those funds in order to improve the team further.

And :lol: at people saying Dybala will now leave next year. :lol:
I know. But so many delusional fans thinking we're a holy grail or something. We sold Vidal too. We sold Tevez. Players also wanna leave at some point (not all obviously). But it's not something to laugh at, which many members did, and now we might actually sell. Don't get me wrong... hell, we might even keep him, who knows with this fucking media. But yeah, I still believe we'll sell him soon enough.

Nah... Dybala is gonna stay for many, many years here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)