Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
We've agreed with Manchester United a thousand times this mercato per these newspapers

Whats so different about this week's saga?

I genuinely don't understand why everyone is in a bun this time around

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We've agreed with Manchester United a thousand times this mercato per these newspapers

Whats so different about this week's saga?

I genuinely don't understand why everyone is in a bun this time around
Because player has asked to leave. Already agreed terms with United. All that is left for is Juve to get the best deal. That is all. We've respected his decision and we want to get ourselves a good deal now.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would you say is the most reliable these days? Nerozzi?
None :D

I'd still say GDM is the best journo around.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
At this point I hope it's true, just because of Juve fans.

I wanna see those who were yelling 'Juve are not a selling club' 'We are not Udinese' 'We never sell top players' etc.

I wanna see them now saying 'offer was too good to be refused' 'this is not the end of the world' 'club is bigger than the player'.

Of course, bottom part is true. I just find it hilarious and sad at the same time. Some fans...just...wow.
Every club is a selling club if the price is right.bayern sold kroos to real sold di maria to man utd real sold ozil to Arsenal.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
What do you mean 'before this' ? He's never asked to leave until now.
Everyone on this board is very well aware that these newspapers are more like tabloids and sell players off to clubs out of their own imagination.

Pogba is a very popular player to do this with as this has been reported 50 times this mercato and 50 times last mercato.

These reports have all been proven false.

What is the difference between all of those false reports about us agreeing to terms with Man U even though we've never spoken to Man U and the reports today?

That is my question.

I believe the answer is that there is no difference and this could all be made up reporting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)