Paul Pogba (190 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
PSG wont even think of selling Verrati while we bent over Manure and Raiola..PSG and their arab sugardaddies are officialy prouder than our sell outs in the board.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'll be damned. If we learned anything over the last half a decade it is that midfield is the most important area and ours is curently not good enough. Complete mess. Pjanic is the only guarantee right now, Khedira is injured every few weeks, Marchisio is outfor 6 months, Lemina is good bench option, Sturaro isnt good enough, Mandragora's abilities are unknown at this point, hernanes and pereyra lol wat. You simply dont sell Pogba in this situation, at least get suitable replacement. But we didnt get oje for Vidal so why am I surprised? FUCK!!!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I read we were willing to go as far as 7.5 or 8 million per season in terms of wages. That's definitely the limit for us (actually it's beyond our limit). Must remember that Juventus S.p.A. is a public shareholding company that has to have the books in balance every quarter etc. They can't just up his salary to 12-13 million (net) or whatever just because he's a megastar (as much as I wish we could), it just doesn't work like that.

Financially we're growing year by year, but we're just not in a position to offer wages like that yet.
:tup:

Every year we have been able to spend more. We are growing and I reckon in 3-4 years we will have that ability.

People need to remember we are trying to grow our finances/business model similar to say Bayern. That won't happen over night.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'll be damned. If we learned anything over the last half a decade it is that midfield is the most important area and ours is curently not good enough. Complete mess. Pjanic is the only guarantee right now, Khedira is injured every few weeks, Marchisio is outfor 6 months, Lemina is good bench option, Sturaro isnt good enough, Mandragora's abilities are unknown at this point, hernanes and pereyra lol wat. You simply dont sell Pogba in this situation, at least get suitable replacement. But we didnt get oje for Vidal so why am I surprised? FUCK!!!!!
We have had the best midfield in Italy for years now. One of the best (when fit) in Europe, what makes you think the board won't continue on that path with reinforcements?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have had the best midfield in Italy for years now. One of the best (when fit) in Europe, what makes you think the board won't continue on that path with reinforcements?
Did we replace Vidal adequately last year? What makes you think we will replace Pogba this time around?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Did we replace Vidal adequately last year? What makes you think we will replace Pogba this time around?
We did fine without Vidal last year, so its a hard argument to have on both sides. No, we didn't replace him. But our midfield still was dominating. Khedira was amazing for us, cost us nothing, then we all know his injury issues.

Still. It's not like the window suddenly closes the moment we sell Pogba. We still have time to work things out. IMO, just like last year, I'll reserve my judgement when the window closes.

So far we have had an outstanding mercato.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
But we will. That's the point.

Can't build a house without a proper foundation in place first. We have that. Now with 125m plus whatever we have left we can start building the perfect home we all enjoy coming home too.
Manchester can spend 150mln per year,how much can we? That's why we need to spend wisely. Signing Higuain at 29 for 94mln is not a wise thing to do.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I remember you saying this about Vidal.
Vidal weny away in a fortnight.

Pogva is a long saga of club saying they wont sell, player and agent denying talks, but media making shit up.

Yes, media.
Like, all if them said "juve will trigger Higuain's clause'

Did we ?

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester can spend 150mln per year,how much can we? That's why we need to spend wisely. Signing Higuain at 29 for 94mln is not a wise thing to do.
He is 28

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)